Flareon

Remove Trade _edventures_v2

Should trade_edventures_V2 be removed  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should trade_edventures_V2 be removed

• Yes
    • No

Numerous people dislike and complain about trade_edventures_V2, those complaints are the obnoxious noise i.e that one laugh, the tractor bomb, not to mention the micspam that comes when Kevin pops up. The unpleasant colors are flat and bright and cause headaches and to add to it, its from a cartoon so it's hardly related to video games whatsoever.

Tagging the following people. @Vixen @Goodra @Vector @Vexx @Kyla @ThunderLimes @Ceyahdev @Egossi @Healix .

+1. It's not gaming, using the excuse that "ED EDD AND EDDY HAD A VIDEO GAMES MEANS WE CAN HAVE IT AS A MAP" is retarded. When people talk ed edd and eddy they think of a cartoon, not the video game. Also it's just bad memes and even a lot of the parts of the map were disabled because people kept spamming. Bad map, thats overplayed because people love the shitty memes on it.

YES YES YES YES OH GOD PLEASE YES

But really, not a good map, not a video game map. Literally the only reason it is still there is memes.

+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1

+1 from me with no offense to the people that do genuinely enjoy the map. Aside the noise that usually comes with the map, both from the map itself and the players who usually pick it, this seems to be the only map that causes my eyes strain as well as headaches out of all of them. Also as others said, it's hardly related to games; was fun at first, but it quickly grew tiring- at least in my opinion.

Also, remember to link the thread to the people on the server so they can give their input. Whether they want to keep it or not. I believe you have to be a member of xG to take part of the poll (i couldn't last poll) so they can just put +1 or -1 if they wish to keep map or not. Let's try not to make this harder than it needs to be like nimbus.

Also, remember to link the thread to the people on the server so they can give their input. Whether they want to keep it or not. I believe you have to be a member of xG to take part of the poll (i couldn't last poll) so they can just put +1 or -1 if they wish to keep map or not. Let's try not to make this harder than it needs to be like nimbus.

Yeah, making sure to post the link periodically so everyone gets a chance to speak or take a look.

This map has been way more trouble than what it's worth. Bello had to set up an entire script so that "+use" would be disabled on this map only because of how bad the music spam got on it. The red spawn on this map is really not good, it's literally fenced in. The entire reason why this map gets chosen by people is because it has a meme on it, and everyone just LOVES memes now apparently. Echidna is tolerable because all music/sounds stop when you go into spawn. On Edventures, you get the full effect of all sounds and music which is my biggest annoyance. +1 Please remove this horrible map.

As much as I dislike the map itself, it's very very popular on TGH, so we have to consider the reaction that the removal of the map would get. I doubt it would be anything crazy but it's definitely something to keep in mind.

Otherwise it's way too bright and has reportedly caused people to leave the server while I have been on and has no relation to Gaming History whatsoever. I see no reason for it to be on the map rotation.

So if this vouch counts towards anything then +1

As much as I dislike the map itself, it's very very popular on TGH, so we have to consider the reaction that the removal of the map would get.

Nimbus was removed. Nothing extreme happened there. Why would it happen with Edventures? Most of the time I see the map as Clocktown or Hyrule anyways.

If those people wanted to keep the map, then they'd make their voice heard.

Nimbus was removed. Nothing extreme happened there. Why would it happen with Edventures? Most of the time I see the map as Clocktown or Hyrule anyways.

If those people wanted to keep the map, then they'd make their voice heard.

It's just one of the more popular maps, Nimbus wasn't as popular.

The red spawn on this map is really not good, it's literally fenced in.

I gotta be petty even Though I agree with you and say this is kind of a BS reason. we have maps with objectively worse spawns. The protection works and it's nowhere near as campable as blu spawn on clocktown or Rusty Bucket. But people don't complain about those because camping is fun.

I'm gonna -1, but only because it isn't gaming history related and I have no idea why it was ever added in the first place. and for no other reason.

I love the map, the sounds, the color scheme, and the memes. I even liked it without +use disabled. The amount of people who like the map and sounds are a lot more even than this poll would suggest, the players who enjoy it just don't come on forums.

I see Edventures the same way I see frantic, abstract, and cyberpunk. A well made map, with lots of amazing custom stuff and secrets, that you can interact with in so many ways. But people get so angry on both sides when the map doesn't do exactly what they want, or people switch songs, or close the boxing ring, or even just play a song. This leads to just more malicious spamming and trolling. I don't think the population of our Trade severs have ever proven ourselves to be mature enough to handle a map with so many custom options without constant conflict. And staff just get overwhelmed and don't want to deal with the minutia of moderating with all of that going on at once and just tend to want the map gone. We should remove the map, and be careful about maps that have a lot of user end bells and whistles

Tl;dr remove the map, it isnt gaming related. And from now on stop adding maps with so much you can manipulate/customize on the user end (+use,buttons, etc) because we've never been mature enough to handle them and they have only ever caused problems.

I'm gonna -1, but only because it isn't gaming history related and I have no idea why it was ever added in the first place. and for no other reason.

you mean +1 right?

The amount of people who like the map and sounds are a lot more even than this poll would suggest, the players who enjoy it just don't come on forums.

Like nimbus too. it's a similar situation, which is why i said