Division:

Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

Insta@Oreocooki3 | ⓅⓄⓇⓃ

Steam ID:

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

I should be unbanned from XG because i loved playing that server, i played that server to play with my friend Whats Bhopping ★ Smurfing and since hes so good at bhopping i wanted to be better to, but as to much people noticing i cant time jumps, i cant consistently hit and i cant pre aim my platforms..

so yes i used AHK Scripts that spammed Spacebar for me in order to do that for me, however to my notice the scripts only worked if i learned how to strafe.

If you would unban me from XG i wouldnt script again i only did it to be as good as Whats Bhopping ★ Smurfing but in the end he was still legit and i wasnt :( All in all i love xG the community is perfectly toxic and the admins are active, its a fun server and i love just messing around with people.

Thanks for reading my appeal and have a great day.

You blatantly broke a rule in order to gain an advantage over others through cheating. No one forced you to do this, you chose to cheat through using scripts on xG servers yourself. By doing so, you knew fully the consequences and the consequence is a ban. This thread seems pretty irrational.

You blatantly broke a rule in order to gain an advantage over others through cheating. No one forced you to do this, you chose to cheat through using scripts on xG servers yourself. By doing so, you knew fully the consequences and the consequence is a ban. This thread seems pretty irrational.

I never stated that anyone forced me to do this i stated that i wanted to get better but at a quicker pace than doing it legit. You obviously cant read since you mis quoted me.

I never stated that anyone forced me to do this i stated that i wanted to get better but at a quicker pace than doing it legit. You obviously cant read since you mis quoted me.

you obviously didn't read the rules -1 for unban

Oh yea, and Are any of you moderators or admins or are you just posting here to stay relevant.

Mod here, i was in the server as it happened. (i guess this makes me credible?)

No cheating on our servers. This includes wall hacking, aim bots, transparent texture packs etc.

-1 You broke a rule while fully aware that it was wrong. See Want To Get Unbanned? to get unbanned.

I never stated that anyone forced me to do this i stated that i wanted to get better but at a quicker pace than doing it legit.

What? That is irrelevant, thanks for restating yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyFOzZTBexg

You obviously cant read since you mis quoted me.

Oh yea, and Are any of you moderators or admins or are you just posting here to stay relevant.

I never quoted you, I was simply elaborating the situation as to why you are banned and how this thread is irrational. What you don't seem to understand is that this is a community, and if you post a ban appeal you will get feedback from members and staff of this community. Whether or not someone replying to your thread is staff is irrelevant even though ultimately it is their decision. Staff will take into account feedback from the community and their own judgement when deciding a ban appeal.

You don't get better at bhopping if you have a script lol. Anyways, scripts in our servers are an instant perma ban, as @virr said you can check out that thread if you'd like to get unbanned.

~Closed