Position:

Time Active:

idk a while

Experience:

CSS Moderator

Donated:

Yes

Information:

im a nutter, my attitude has improved im not that much of a toxic fuck unless you abuse me (pepper). But in all seriousness, I was a mod on css I didn't abuse, I don't think people really had any problems with me modding on css. I stepped down and took a break from jailbreak and started playing counter strike more competitively thats why I stepped down. Ill help populate servers and what not when I have free time, I can moderate when no mods are on in the middle of the day because I have free time. I can be available 3-8est unless I have stuff to do or whatever. Thanks duders hope you accept my mod application. Sorry that you hate me Lithium I can't change your mind :(

I've also been here for like 2 or 3 years

+1 for moderator, I've personally never had issues with him in the past other than getting tilted he wrecks me in CS:GO. As long as he can be active on the servers I see no issue with giving him powers to help moderate the servers.

I'm going to agree with Pepper and Mince, kinda toxic-ish and while playing minigames yesterday was "testing our powers." I honestly don't care how good he is.

I'm going to agree with Pepper and Mince, kinda toxic-ish and while playing minigames yesterday was "testing our powers." I honestly don't care how good he is.

Huh?

Pepper and I always troll each other. You just got caught between it and took it seriously

-1 Pushes the limits of some of the rules like making his same boxes [][][] etc.

I was told to put 3 typable letters in my name and I did "..."

Those are 3 typable letters according to the rules, just because it does not meet your standards doesn't mean its incorrect lol. Also Sizzle said it was fine.