TBOHB

Server Integration?

I've been thinking for a little bit, and I got an idea. On Pokemon Trade, we really only go on two versions of golden rod, 1 version of eckruteak, enju city OCCASIONALLY, and Kogane. I had an idea where we can put the Pokemon maps that are played the most (Just the Top 3 that are played), and put them on TGH. I feel that having only 3 maps played on one server is a waste of server money and could be put somewhere else. Pokemon Trade has so little maps that it really isn't worth it to have them on. I get that a lot of people go on here, but it could be better in TGH, We could upgrade the player capacity on TGH.

We could do this, OR: We could stop adding maps to TGH and start adding some to Pokemon Trade. These I feel could be some good options for the server.

NOTE:

THIS IS AN OPINION! PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS OR DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL! THANK YOU(y)

Both servers have their own different communities, merging the two would create a lot of conflict. TGH maps don't go on Pokemon because they're not Pokemon related, Pokemon was made because we had an abundance of Pokemon maps a long time ago that were overly played. TGH has so many maps because it covers more of a general area for games, whereas Pokemon maps cover a small niche for one game. Merging the two would be a mistake, and as long as it keeps population I see no reason for getting rid of Pokemon Trade or TGH.

There's not really anymore Pokemon maps to add that aren't either really bad in some way or just don't work. Merging the servers would probably be a large mess, too, and I highly doubt everyone could be fit into one server like that.

As for stopping the addition of maps to TGH, er, sorry I'm suggesting so many lately? It's just there's a lot more regular gaming related maps then there is specifically Pokemon ones.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I told you it was dumb on the servers already and i'm telling you it's dumb here. But, i guess you completely ignored me, and literally 5 other people that said it was dumb.

-1 Why take what is special on one server (pokemon) and put it on another just for the sake of not having to join another server. Plus those are our two most popular servers atm and if we intergrate them it would just kill a server.

Edited by Dethman (see edit history)

I know if we combine TGH and pokemon, it was be a all-out war because the 2 server players dont get along and it would be a calladmin mayhem...