No

Identity:

STEAM_0:0:69107625

Banned:

Yes

Teamspeak Account Synced:

Yes

Time Active on Servers:

/rank ~84 hours, since late 2016 (Nov/Dec)

Reasons for Joining:

I first joined xG TGH looking to make some trades, but quickly fell in love with it felt homely in such a tight-knit server and play both TGH and the Pokemon trade server almost every afternoon.

First off, I want to explain the time I was banned like three of four months ago. It was my fault, basically I didn't know that tag rule and put [xG] in my name without being a member. I should've read the guides and rules on the forums before doing this, and Thunder was very kind to me and reversed the ban.

You're welcome to check my post history or whatever and look into the ban yourself, point is as a member of xG I promise to respect the rules I am now acquainted with.

The reasons I want become a member is because I really would like a TF2 community to call home, and I have come to appreciate xG as a really chill place to hang out. Also, I'm getting kind of annoyed that I can't vote on polls or comment/vouch for those applying to be members.:dead: x.x

I also enjoy contributing to xG, even if it's little things that design project I attempted and Patriot finished for me.

If there's anything else you'd like to know, please don't hesitate to ask. (y)

+1 Like Moosty said, your contributions on the forums alone have reflected very kindly for you, between that and your attitude on the servers I'm surprised you didn't reapply sooner. Definitely will make a great member, and already kinda is in a sense :p

A:8

M:9

To answer why I didn't apply sooner...

Well, this actually is my second time applying. When I was told you needed to be a member to have tags in your name, I tried applying ASAP, but I didn't get any ratings. I wasn't well known on the servers then, nor did I have a mic that wasn't busted up.

Then, the application changes were going on, so I waited another 2-3 weeks. Part of the reason I waited so long is because I wanted to make sure that I'd be a worthy member of xG by the time I reapplied, regardless of the new application system.

Thanks for all the friendly comments so far btw ;)

+1 Oh man, I didn't see this sooner. James is a real great guy and he's always pretty mature about everything going on. I'm genuinely surprised he wasn't already a member.

A: 8

M: 9