TBOHB

Septik - Team Fortress 2

Sorry but we can't, it's something you have to improve on. Especially since Vexx is a higer up, talking fudge about him when he's not on the server could get you a punishment.

I understand that, but my point that if they want to discuss this, I don't want my thread with this argument for 7 pages. Just trying to stop it before it gets out of hand. I totally understand that I did talk about Vexx in the past. If you want to discuss this matter though, please take it not here.

Honestly I feel a bit sketchy about coming down this hard on him for shit talking a DM behind their back. If you're saying it's immature to talk behind people's backs in general because it's petty then fair play, but that's really as far as it goes, stuff like this:

Sorry but we can't, it's something you have to improve on. Especially since Vexx is a higer up, talking fudge about him when he's not on the server could get you a punishment.

Naahhhhhhhh...

Higher up has nothing to do with it. You're allowed to BM and complain about higher ups behind their backs, or at the very least it's the same level of offense as doing it to anyone else. Their position doesn't give them immunity or cause to punish people that don't like them. Talking behind people's back is petty, but opinions like this of accepting that the DM/DLs can just punish people for criticizing/shit talking/BM whatever you want to call it behind their back, is probably why people are inclined to do it behind their back and not to their face.

[attach=full]28848[/attach]

It is true that I did that. I since have removed the set from my inventory. It got boring and I think people stopped acknowledging me because of it.

Guys I know that people say things about other people when they're not around to listen. I know people do this to me all the time, I personally do not care. I take shit constantly, 99% of the time I ignore it because there's no reason to acknowledge people who do this, giving attention only makes it worse. Yes, I understand it is disrespect, but I personally don't care since people don't even bother to tell me the criticisms they have to my face. If you have witnessed him doing this, it is a valid reason to -1 as it does impact how you feel about his maturity. I personally am going to keep myself at neutral, even though I know what Septik says about me.

It is true that I did that. I since have removed the set from my inventory. It got boring and I think people stopped acknowledging me because of it.

I put that nice meme there because the reason that user put was honestly awful to -1.

I put that nice meme there because the reason that user put was honestly awful to -1.

If they want to -1 me, that's fine. Say whatever you guys want to say to me here, whether it be criticisms, ranting, encouragement, please don't be afraid to post it. Tell me as many opinions you want about me, I don't care. I need good judgments to adjust myself to improve.

I also said that he didnt make a contribution to the server. I only mentioned the fact he spams the engineer fly noise because it marks his immaturity

If they want to -1 me, that's fine.

Yes that's fine, but the reason he gave honestly just silly.

I also said that he didnt make a contribution to the server. I only mentioned the fact he spams the engineer fly noise because it marks his immaturity

What exactly does he do to not contribute? Elaborate more. Give more information if you can.

And just because he spams a voice command makes him more immature? Someone who is extremely mature spams a voice command, you would still say so?

+1 I think hes been with us long enough and I've never had any problems with Septik as he's usually chill when hes on the surf server. I've never heard him BM anyone on surf so theres that. I also never had a problem with his fly set because once you step like 20 meters away from it you dont hear it so theres no problem with it. Other than that good luck Septik!

He does as much as he can as a member, it's not like he can go around like a fucking vigilante saving the server. He, as @Spoopy states, helps populate the servers, I've seen him (when I was staff before) send out calladmins. And he tries his best to give an opinion on the topic of a thread.

+1 I've seen septik for a while on the servers and each time he's maintained level-headed and friendly to all. He promotes the rules as much as he can and I've seen him help a ton of the community players on the xG servers.