Bun_E

Identity:

STEAM_0:1:29168923

Position:

Division Leader

Time Active:

12-24 hours

Experience:

Previously ran a server and was in charge of the backend. I am capable of configuration, maintenance and adding/removing plugins as well as creating regular back up of map save states.

Donated:

No

Information:

Hello guys,

I am applying for DL of Minecraft because I believe my activity and experience can move the server forward and hopefully bring in a new regular playerbase. It is true the Minecraft division is in dire need of a makeover and new DL/M's are needed as well. I plan to work this position alongside my TF2 staff duties which shouldn't be a problem for me. I also have in mind some ideas to revitalise the server.

My previous experience and what I can provide as a DL:

• Ran a Minecraft server and was given the job of working the backend. So I have experience in maintenance and configuration of new and current plugins as well as all the other responsibilities required of a DL.

• I am an active player on the server regardless of it currently being dead, I also do my best to get the members of the town I'm in on the server, The town being currently the largest active town.

• I will run weekly events for prizes ranging from pvp tournaments to building contests, all contest information and signups will be handled via the forums.

• A new event hub will be created in the world to host the weekly events and will contain various arenas, observation areas and more!

• I will review the current plugins and see what can be done to make the server more fun and engaging to boost recurring visitors.

I hope everyone agrees and gives me a chance to see if we can kick this server up a notch :)

@BonfireCentipede @Vector @Ms.Spooks @Kypari @Rejects @Aegean

so amy your going to be a tf2 staff and a DL for minecraft? Is that possible? For two different games? @Vexx @virr @Bello

+1 says she has experience managing a server, good time on the server, and I've know her to be friendly and mature.

Good luck, you'd make a fine DL, so long as you can be passionate about the work. (y)

I mean I'm going to be a cynic before I actually vouch and say I've seen a lot of people try and save minecraft but it just doesn't seem to work ever. That being said if it's going to stick around we should still try. I look at minecraft higher ups like I look at social media manager, kind of a thankless, crappy job without much benefit to the person doing it.

That being said if it's something you're interested in and capable of then I don't see why not. +1. I don't see why anyone would want to do it, but if being a masochist is your prerogative then do you, maybe it will actually succeed this time lol. Good luck.

When I was hopping on the minecraft server from time to time I always see her active in the server. Personally I do not know the way she works on the server but I can say she is quite active on the server.

+1 for the vouch for activity and potential DL let's see how this goes

+1

I've seen her on the minecraft servers almost every single time I went on, I've seen that she has run some servers before and I think she would do great as DL of the minecraft division

Yes. For instance, I'm pretty sure @Pepper was minecraft DM and CS:GO mod (I may be mistaken though).

he's admin on csgo, but all the cs servers are dead since December or November so no one really went on the cs servers and did anything since