Pyro: Vac?

Engineer: Bliz

Heavy:

Demoman: Rejects

Sniper:

Medic: Maybe Bello

Spy:

k thanks

Hey can I do spy? I would need help though becuase I can record audio on my phone with my headset, but not sure how or where to post it.

That was kinda the issue, I was hoping for someone to be able to post it on their computer just so I could put all the puzzle pieces together easily and without much frustration.

If you have any other way that you think you could message me them, let me know.

That was kinda the issue, I was hoping for someone to be able to post it on their computer just so I could put all the puzzle pieces together easily and without much frustration.

If you have any other way that you think you could message me them, let me know.

I could email you? Also if I did, would I have to do the voice lines as separate files?

You would need to be able to get into the games files via 3rd party tools, because then I would be able to know which sound file is which for each line.

Damn. Well ok. Worth a shot. Was looking forward to it. Well I hope the rest of this community sound pack works out. I might make my own when I get my PC fixed. Speaking of, this coming weekend we are taking my PC to Best Buy/Geek Squad and maybe they can fix it, then you guys can hear and play with my dumbass again.

Even though they're not a class or in your list, I'd be up for doing the Announcer. Might take me a while since I'm doing like 50 projects at once, but I've got experience in making sounds mods and packing them into .VPKs and whatnot.

Even though they're not a class or in your list, I'd be up for doing the Announcer. Might take me a while since I'm doing like 50 projects at once, but I've got experience in making sounds mods and packing them into .VPKs and whatnot.

BUT BONE, you have to voice spy as skeletor :mad:

We finally have voice lines that truly fit the scouts play style and how he carries the team. Now we need to complete the rest and give everyone some real manly voice lines that should have been in the game when it first came out.