Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

hitscan dan.

Identity:

STEAM_0:1:38925575

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

I'm not cheating, there have been several other people in the past who have thought I was cheating, the people who think i cheat on this server won't be the last so all i will do to defend myself is post several other forums and posts where I was accused and acquitted.

Bans:

A cursory search of my steamid, will bring up more past bans and various statistics pages from other DM servers.

-1 We had 4 people recording while he was on Pokemon, Nutty, Elcark, Matteomax, and I. Killed 2 cloaked spies, made some very suspicios headshots, teamed up with others that were suspicious too.

Neutral for now. Played with him tonight and he was good but I still got some shots in he didn't seem superhuman. I wore tags though so he might have been being careful or not toggled yet. In my eyes I wouldn't be shocked either way so I'll wait till I see a demo.

This is pretty interesting because not only are you known for aimbot on those servers you were also thought to be aimbotting on ours. Your other ban appeal from before and your two other bans. I'm going to -1 simply because you got lucky on the first one. You could've just used that lucky opportunity to fix your reputation and you could've been part of the xG community but instead you decide to hack again and prove to us that you are just a moron. Please post those demo's so we can keep this guy off of our servers. But you still have another chance: you can do ONE of these challenges to get unbanned.

-1 Made several incredibly bullshit kills, tracked players while they were behind trees and buildings, and managed to shoot at two completely cloaked Spies with their SMG without any prior knowledge of them being there.

I was also there. He and another guy named Headshot Scott were both getting some pretty suspicious looking shots in as Sniper.

Unfortunately, I only have a demo of Scott's sketchy shots as Dan here was pocket Medic-ing him. Later on though, when he switched from Medic to Sniper, he was doing the same.

Shots that should've been bodyshots or even misses were landing as Headshots. As he was Sniping outside of his spawn, he seemed to know where enemies were coming from, even if he hadn't seen them recently.

Nutty's demo of Dan looks similar to the demo I had gotten of Scott: hitscan and scott.dem

-1 for now. Seems far too sketchy to me.

hitscan and scott.dem

Ima just say -1 since this all seems to fishy to me with how he is suspected to be hacking on so many servers and the demo seems like enough proof that he was hacking.

Ima just say -1 since this all seems to fishy to me with how he is suspected to be hacking on so many servers and the demo seems like enough proof that he was hacking.

key word "suspected" they all had similar "evidence" to what you guys have now, people above them watched and decided I wasn't cheating, and as the people played with me more they also realized I wasn't cheating. There are only a handful of people out of all of those bans who still think i cheat. Bandwagoning is a very powerful thing.

Um yeah no there are multiple people that thought you were hacking in the past and now and now that you've shown us that other communities thought you were hacking as well, we can't just ignore that. No one is bandwagoning here we're now all suspecting that you were legitimately hacking now that theres been a second report about you hacking by several different staff members again. I think its safe to say that you are indeed hacking since this isn't the first time you were caught doing it by several different staff members.

I am somewhat questioning if anyone even bothered to watch the demo @mrnutty12 provided. I really did not see any fishy shots myself, only about one flick that made me question legitimacy, but not obvious to the point I think he's hacking. The spy thing isn't sufficient enough to straight out call him a hacker, one spy flashed his cloak and ran in front of the other while he was shooting at him, giving away both of their positions. I'll review the demo more times, but once again I really do not think the user is hacking.

Also, please remember to be respectful when replying to people, insulting them for protesting a ban that they think they don't deserve is very immature and makes me question the legitimacy of your word, and your position of staff.

@sick41057 I'm trying to play the demos that I recorded, but the only one that's working is the one where bless was pocketing I believe a friend of his named "headshot scott", and given that this is a ban appeal for when bless was playing sniper, it would be irrelevant.