Garnifled

Offender's Identity:

[u:1:154229374]

Rules Broken:

Racial slurs and spamming

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Evidence:

In this video I took the liberty of recording BECAUSE NOBODY RESPONDED TO THE CALLADMIN, you hear Garnifled playing an earrape "song" which shouts n****rs constantly and continues to play loud ear rape constantly even though people would tell him it is against the rules. Can we please get a ban on this dude.

Unfortunately, I was a bit busy before I could come on and handle it. The user received a mute for 30 minutes without a warning due to obvious micspam and racism. Ban is not needed.

If no one responds to the calladmin please tell everyone to mute him on the server, I know its not really a punishment but at least it stops your ears from getting assaulted.

Well I did a bit of looking with his steam ID, this is not his first chat punishment it is in fact the 10th on record. He also has 2 previous day bans, so given his history I would be in favor of a week ban.

Also, afaik we still have the votemute/kick/ban functions if nobody is responding to calladmins. Alternatively you could client-side mute him.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I'm all for a week ban based on previous offenses as well.

Client side muting till someone comes along would be best too since the votemute and such options take a good bit of effort to make pass usually.

+1 Yeah definitely, I dealt with him today where I had to gag him for toxicity and complaining about dying and right after he started to mic spam constantly till he was kicked, seeing that a ban would be justified

Bumping these (sorry :( ) as they have just sat for a few days and seemed to have been buried by "other" matters

Tagging tf2 higher ups that haven't responded to it yet @Vexx @Bello

Bumping these (sorry :( ) as they have just sat for a few days and seemed to have been buried by "other" matters

Tagging tf2 higher ups that haven't responded to it yet @Vexx @Bello

Users seems to be a known troll. I agree with @mrnutty12.

Bumping these again, sorry if there is a reason why they have taken so long but it's been over a week for both, with a general conciseness having seemed to already been made. I know there's been a lot of shit that has come up in the meantime but it seems these should have been settled long ago. Plopping tags again @Vexx