Dogs or cats  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Dogs or cats

• Dogs
    • Cats
    • death

I am actually stepping down by the way.

Servers are boring because the people who made them fun rarely play anymore. The good servers are completely or relatively dead now so that is another thing. But the main reason why I'm leaving is because everyone is so goddamn sensitive on ANY server.

Bye haha @bagel (mean breakfast item) @Kypari (don't even know tbh) @Bello (german minion) @virr (swede) @Thunder (weather report) @LAN_Megalodon (shark boy from shark boy and lava girl) @anyoneelse

While you mourn over my parting I will put up a poll

I know we didn't always get along tatost and I also do know you are just stepping down so I'll probably see you from time to time so I won't make this some over exaggerated sob story.

I remember back when I would always say you should get mod on the servers, was pretty happy when you got it finally, even though this was before I came back. I didn't think you were too terrible of a staff member, while doing things I may not have agreed with from time to time, you still got the job done, we'll miss ya on the staff team buddy. That's all I wanted to say, see you around :loldidntread::loldidntread:

Goodbye my dude. If i ever get back on i hope i see you

I'll still play on the servers from time to time when the good ones aren't dead but I'll probably be playing Overwatch and Osu! most of the time.