Sign in to follow this  
Doug

Doug

I never planned to join, but if it makes the people happy, why not?

So if you want Doug fucking in this god damn clan, then give Doug a hell yeah, baby.

+1 unlike these other homo's i got a real reason why im +1ing you. You follow the MOTD, I have yet to have a problem with you expect with all your weird.. Doug's army you have going on techinally are terrorist regardless of name is part of my army.. becuase were terrorist but anyway and if he keeps it up he could go for mod one day.

I'm at a 0 for now, at times, I find you a cocky, ignorant jerk, & at others, I find you a great guy who knows all the rules...

+1 Doug is funny as hell and a pretty good warden and player even though his body parts get a little out of control.

He sticks to the rules and always makes days fun.

+1 Doug is funny as hell and a pretty good warden and player even though his body parts get a little out of control.

He sticks to the rules and always makes days fun.

One day some body decided to name himself Doug's dick, and from there it all went downhill...

Well, technically that part actually went up hill if you know what I mean. Wink wink nudge nudge.

Thanks, buddy.

+1. He is the next Best warden of xG.

I am a relic of days long past; it is finally time to usher in a new era of Elite Wardens, starting with Doug.

From Smoker himself, huh? I still think I'm a pretty shitty warden, but maybe in time, I'll prove you right.

+1 unlike these other homo's i got a real reason why im +1ing you. You follow the MOTD, I have yet to have a problem with you expect with all your weird.. Doug's army you have going on techinally are terrorist regardless of name is part of my army.. becuase were terrorist but anyway and if he keeps it up he could go for mod one day.

Appreciate the real talk, Jihad. If they wanted Doug to be in this clan, maybe they'll want Doug to be a mod in this clan too.

+1 insult doug days are the best XD!

It's basically just a joke day with a twist. Like Lime and Coke. Glad it's been well received by most. Thank you.

HELL YES. I LOVE THIS GUY! He knows the rules all of that stuff, +1 for sure, he's gonna be a great asset to the clan.

Ahahaha, this guy's been egging on me for weeks to join this place. Then eventually it became over a few dozen.

Thanks for putting your egg on this basket.

lol +1 this guy is so chill and funny

he could be my jr :P xD

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

I wouldn't know about me being chill most of the time when I'm playing terrorist. Or funny.

However, I do know that I'm grateful for your +1, and Doug thanks you.