DuckiiJr.

DuckiiJr. <(^.^<)

rpgs donated for duckiijr's unban, just putting in my thoughts, the reason why we arent black and white on the rules is because we've had ppl who have done far worse than duckiijr and have been unbanned multiple times, by who u might ask? the community and you guys have only yourselves to blame and not anyone else, and now duckiijr gets banned for hacking and everyone decides to label him as a pariah. my point is, rules arent black and white for that reason, everyones different and comes from different circumstances and u cant compare duckiijr to someone like netex or oscar because they are from 2 extremes (more or less), it would be like aegean getting banned for mass freekilling, and then lowering him as a person to someone like netex while ignoring everything that hes done for the community.

tldr: duckiijr fucked up, he apologized for it, he admitted to it on forums and to others (didnt have anything to hide), and did more on his own ban protest than all the other ppl like netex, soiarn, oscar etc.

-unbanned when he posts the picture of himself saying i love silence/xg

-sealed away in the last great time war