Sign in to follow this  
Rhododendron

XenoGamers.com

Which Domain?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which Domain?

Alright, the owner of XenoGamers.com contacted me and offered us a deal to buy that domain, but should we switch?

Ignore the money aspect, ignore the change aspect, which domain would represent xG the best?

Vote above!

i chose .org as a personal preference but there are heaps of ways to advertise your servers by just going to play others with the xG tags etc play good, play fair, play nice and people will notice and say hey what is xG and you will tell them.

I know you said ignore the costs etc but do you really need to pay more money to switch to .com when you can be using that money for other things e.g servers

.com is more commonly used, therefore holds a greater chance of us being discovered, and for people playing on our server, they would most likely go to xenogamers.com

^^^^^^

why don't we get .com .......... and then redirect all the traffice there to .org ? that way nothing has to be moved/changed, and then we get more possible traffic for people thinking one or the other either one is right.

I always thought .org was a government thingy. I mean when ever I heard about it it was about government sponsored things. I am probably wrong but .com is more popular. Whatever you wanna do I guess. :P