Jihad

Going to canada

Do you know what I think might help! If America stopped sucking so bad because this sucking is really getting to be a problem! #Canadianclass

This is where your wrong.. i was sent to canada to help you guys out because your people didnt know what you were doing.. dumbass's..

This is where your wrong.. i was sent to canada to help you guys out because your people didnt know what you were doing.. dumbass's..

Help us out with what exactly? to teach us how not to blow ourselves up!

Wow, in one short sentence in trying to insult Canada's intelligence, you made 2 errors. 1. Your is possessive. The your you want to use is you're. 2. Dumbass's isn't the word you want to use either since you're saying dumbass's as if you're talking about something that belongs to the said dumbass. Anyways this was fun, thanks for making my day with this embarressment. Take care and don't get into any fights with moose!

Wow, in one short sentence in trying to insult Canada's intelligence, you made 2 errors. 1. Your is possessive. The your you want to use is you're. 2. Dumbass's isn't the word you want to use either since you're saying dumbass's as if you're talking about something that belongs to the said dumbass. Anyways this was fun, thanks for making my day with this embarressment. Take care and don't get into any fights with moose!

Your typing just made me stupider.. damn idiot Canadians! First you try to go into the oil field without any fucks given. Now your trying to school a american who actually is in the oil field with alot of fucks given. Your argument sir is invalid. Grammar doesn't exist when it comes to allah! BITCH!

#PwnedCanada AGAIN

lololo poland here trying to act tough, get back to ur land of depressing weather hueheuhue, as for the US, try to climb a set of stairs before u get a heart attack

I heard they're having stairs removed all throughout america. They're putting those seats where it automatically moves you to where you're trying to go. They're set on tracks. Now, since Americans have such fat, stubby fingers, this would be a problem with trying to type where you wanna go. e.g. for bathroom. They'd type "VBVATYIOHROLOON". Then they'd be taken to fucking india. So, my point is, even if the Americans can't climb stairs, & try to invent some weird machine to fix that problem, there fat asses would fuck it up somehow.

The End.

I heard they're having stairs removed all throughout america. They're putting those seats where it automatically moves you to where you're trying to go. They're set on tracks. Now, since Americans have such fat, stubby fingers, this would be a problem with trying to type where you wanna go. e.g. for bathroom. They'd type "VBVATYIOHROLOON". Then they'd be taken to fucking india. So, my point is, even if the Americans can't climb stairs, & try to invent some weird machine to fix that problem, there fat asses would fuck it up somehow.

The End.

The Ironic part about that here is the canadian people are the fat ones :p man you guys are just digging yourself fat selfs into a deeper hole which you can never climb out of. Good news about today is the weather feels nice! and the canadians are loving the AMERICAN BBQ because were cooking today! I feel like im in a mini vacation honestly but lots of hard ass labor.

#CanadaPwnedSelf