Jihad

Going to canada

The Ironic part about that here is the canadian people are the fat ones :p man you guys are just digging yourself fat selfs into a deeper hole which you can never climb out of. Good news about today is the weather feels nice! and the canadians are loving the AMERICAN BBQ because were cooking today! I feel like im in a mini vacation honestly but lots of hard ass labor.

#CanadaPwnedSelf

[ATTACH]3773.vB[/ATTACH]

Really jihad? Didn't know that

obesity.PNG.34f6af432a0452b17d8caf0be4dfa675.PNG

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3773[/ATTACH]

Really jihad? Didn't know that

That chart doesn't prove anything the fact im looking at a bunch of canadian cow's out in a field sweating and breathing heavly. Im pretty sure about 15% of that is from canadians coming to america! GG America STILL WINS.

Jeopardy Question:

The Scum of the Earth

What is Canada?

Correct!

Wow you must really hate Canada eh? We must have fucked you up pretty bad in some way or another to the point where any chance you get you attempt to put us down but fail every time! +1 Canada -1 America

Damn straight, it's like they think we give a fuck for their obviously forged evidence to support their false argument. We just don't give a single fuck.

One thing i enjoy is breakfest.. man fucking BACON and EGGS! EVERY GOD DAMN MORNING, and its all you can eat :D other then that the canadians are pretty useless..

Am I the one who has to say that all this butthurt from A'murkah and Canader are completely unnecessary? I'm Canadian, and im not taking any offense from any of this, if anything, im getting a good laugh out of it. Learn to laugh at your self every now and then guys.

You're Canadian. Forgive, forget and watch some hockey.

You're American. Eat food and shoot shit.

PEACE YO.

- Dat guy, Forest

PS. @@Jihad Canadian bacon my friend.. Canadian bacon.