Sign in to follow this  
Dr.David

Menber Protest

- Lisen up i don´t care if i lose "rep" by requesting bans or menber protests as long you respect me,i respect you.

- The reason i made this protest is because abraham all he does is spam mic yell or being annoying on JB. besides he likes to bitch about me

- Yes i am annoying too by using HLDJ but i´m gonna quit it and sell my acess and prob never buy another one ever again.

Anyway ill leave some proof here:

Steam Community :: Error

Steam Community :: Error - I don´t care if this a joke this is still disperect towars a xG admins

- David.

If you didn't notice, me and shadow have a never ending fight going on. That is a joke. When you dont show the full thing, its pretty much a lie. The other one, no clue how it makes me "disrespectful"

If you didn't notice, me and shadow have a never ending fight going on. That is a joke. When you dont show the full thing, its pretty much a lie. The other one, no clue how it makes me "disrespectful"

But still you mic spam and yell most times and being annoying and you pretty much know that.

Mic spamming and yelling is not worthy of a member protest but im gonna stop now and leave it up to the community. And just a little FYI, he has been blackmailing me with a member protest for a while now.

None of this is really anything close of a member protest. The "proof" that you posted isn't disrespect/trolling in any way imo. Everything you included is just a joke, or he's being sarcastic. Plus, in the first screenshot, you were probably more in the wrong than him, as I quote "Abraham shut the fuck up all you do is bitch about me." Maybe if you included the above conversation to show how Abraham was "disrespecting" you, this might be a little different. While Abraham was a little annoying in the past, he's gotten much better. -1.

David, in your first screenshot all I see is *you* swearing /at/ Abraham. Open mouth, insert foot.

In the second screenshot he called you a dumbass. Once. This is hardly any proof of ongoing harassment and in the first screenshot you only fed whatever situation was there anyway.

If you catch something happening in game record a demo. Or many many more screenshots. Or take the time to dig through the chatlogs and get your proof that way.

In any case, for now, -1.

However, I will add - Abraham, you do have a history of this, and have been banned for it in the past. You're on thin ice as it is.

-1 I Dont see how Abraham is doing anything, he is just playing and talking to the people in the server. He got better than in the past.

Both of you are in the wrong; you both insulted each other (it seems like this has been going on for some time now).

However, Abraham has gotten better over time than what he once was.

Decision: 0

To start off, that first screenshot, if anything, shows you harassing/disrespecting Abraham. As for your second screenshot, I can vouch that both ShadowSpy and Abraham are in a love/hate relationship, shit's getting serious, and if it's a thing between them, it's to be treated as a joke.

Although I Will agree that in some cases Abraham does go off the top with disrespect, however it's not something that can't be handled with a few stern words from a mod/admin.

-1 due to lack of proof

First screenshot: You were in the wrong and cussed at him

Second screenshot: He was probably joking, you're both in the wrong.

Other: You're both 50/50, David, you spam HLDJ way too much, No offense to anyone, and abe's voice needs some work, but i find it funny when people with annoying voices scream (except applejack)

Other: You have lack of proof that he excessively trolls,mic spam,etc.

Your both my friends, so David, don't think i think higher of him than i do you. Like i said, no offense to anyone, this thread should be closed. lols.