whitestar

whitestar - Counter-Strike: Source

-1 Disrespected me whenever he was wearing our tags and wasn't in the clan. Didn't appreciate it really. I was trying to do my job and then you had to cause problems over it.

A: 5/10 (Have really not even seen you on except 3 or 4 times.)

M: 4/10 (Disrespected me as I was trying to do my job.)

This wasn't the just name calling disrespect this was him saying that the tag wasn't xG and that I couldn't do "fucking shit" about it.

-1 You really need to wait a bit.I think you came back way too soon.Plus you really need to chill out.

A:7

M:4

a9 m11

Very kind and active

He has been in the clan for a really long time and knows the motd and is active and has done a good job as mod in the past so I'm sure he will do the same in the future

Please provide more information or your +1 will be disregarded. Follow the link provided to see the proper format/template when dealing with vouches! Member Submission Guidelines. (Read)

Also, pertaining to this application:

I know for sure xG is gonna crumble and I'm sure everyone else knows this too.

This is a quote from when you posted your resignation. I'm not sure if you were leaving because friends were, or because you truly believed xG would fail, but either way, you shouldn't post a resignation saying something like this if you mean to rejoin. Whitestar was one of the moderators in our CS:S division, and he did a fairly good job when moderating. He stuck to the rules, and didn't cause too much trouble. However; after his resignation, I saw a Whitestar who insisted on trolling and generally being disrespectful on the server. The opening sentence as well as the couple following it in this Member Application is almost enough to make me -1 it alone.

A: 7/10

- Activity is almost where it should be, he is a commonly known player and is on Jailbreak every now and then. As for teamspeak, barely, even when he was a Moderator (which is a must for staff members).

M: 5/10

- Major issue here in terms of maturity. There is a lot of blatant disrespect as well as moments where he blew his top and made some wrong moves, mind you this is before And after his resignation from xG.

D: -1 I believe in second chances as much as the next guy, but I sincerely think you need to check with the attitude. Resigning from xG with what you said, and then reapplying as if you expect us to be begging you to come back is just as egotistical as you can get, and it's really not something to be proud of. If I see a noticeable difference, then i'll reconsider, but at the moment, I do not agree with how you are acting.

- Dat guy, Forest

sorry but thinking your the Obama for xG and that you somehow will change anything when you join is retarded and we dont "need" someone like you that has attitude like that also what forest pointed out says alot seeing how when you left you thought xG was going to "crumble" when we are still perfectly fine and now you say jailbreak isnt fun when right now its been pretty good without hub and silence focusing on redoing the whole forums so yea you were a good member but you have a horrible attitude and I agree with forest for now its a -1

A: 8/10

M:5/10

Well here i go -1 reasoning behind this is basicly the same as john, wing, forest , and echo said

you need to chill out , wait a bit longer imo , what you said when you left

A :7

M:5

was a great mod in css is a great fellow over all funny kind active helps with rule-breakers etc... needs to be back in xG +1