Ah. So you decided to use the motd on random shit rather than the new clan lolz.

What the fuck are you saying. I'm not even in the clan, nor do I even give a shit about their clan (no offence to you guys, hope it does well, LOL), but what gives you the right to say shit? You are some kid, who probably is probably a sociopath in real life, and makes up for it by playing on the internet, and trying to make yourself feel better by trashing on other people.

I also legit, think you have down syndrome. Down Syndrome-Symptoms. Read up bud, see if this is you. People actually used to wonder if you had some mental problem. I'm not even making this up. Trust me.

Let me end this off by saying you are a pathetic piece of trash, who has no business getting into this new clan's issues (not that I even think there are issues). What they do with the money they got is their fucking choice. Have you ever heard of MYOB? Look it the fuck up.