MuffinMonster

Bug Reports/Suggestion Thread

If this does not work, you may have a mod or script preventing it from working properly.

Well we will just see because I know I don't have a mod on and no scripts so we'll just find out.

Bugs on Goldenrod on pokemontrade

House beside the flower shop near the trail rail's doors get players stuck and makes it hard to get out.

This bug is already known, unable to do anything about it.

Can we get a plugin that disallows the ability to spray over another players spray? This would help us staff members out so we don't have to fish through a pile of sprays on one spot.

Can we get a plugin that disallows the ability to spray over another players spray? This would help us staff members out so we don't have to fish through a pile of sprays on one spot.

I'm not sure if that is even possible, however, you can use sm_removespray to remove the sprays of people who sprayed over another players spray.

I'm not sure if that is even possible, however, you can use sm_removespray to remove the sprays of people who sprayed over another players spray.

I know it's possible as I've seen it done on other servers, just not sure how it was done. I'm sure there's a plugin floating around that has the option, I'll keep an eye out.

so a while back I discovered an exploit on cyberpunk and feel like i need to mention it, since it can really affect the gameplay. If you activate low gravity and teleport out of the DJ room, anyone who teleports out of the low gravity DJ room will have perma low grav until they die or go to a supply locker. Dunno if this can be fixed, but I feel like it is worth bringing this up.