MuffinMonster

Bug Reports/Suggestion Thread

That would be very nice if it could happen. But something that could fix all of this is having spawn protection only in your spawn but when you leave the area it automatically makes you vulnerable. Is that a possible thing?

That would be very nice if it could happen. But something that could fix all of this is having spawn protection only in your spawn but when you leave the area it automatically makes you vulnerable. Is that a possible thing?

This is on the map to do, it would have to be made within the hammer file for the map, and then recompiled and re-downloaded by everyone. It cannot be coded in by the server and we would have to find every mapmaker to add this in for us due to this problem. I don't think I have to explain how hard it would be to get in contact with the mapmakers, let alone get them to edit fairly old and considered finished projects. Basically, it is effectively impossible to do unless someone feels like jumping through lots of loops to add a pretty minor fix.

On other news, has anyone else not been hearing the music on JB recently?

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

This is on the map to do, it would have to be made within the hammer file for the map, and then recompiled and re-downloaded by everyone. It cannot be coded in by the server and we would have to find every mapmaker to add this in for us due to this problem. I don't think I have to explain how hard it would be to get in contact with the mapmakers, let alone get them to edit fairly old and considered finished projects. Basically, it is effectively impossible to do unless someone feels like jumping through lots of loops to add a pretty minor fix.

Im not sure, I was there the other day though. I believe I heard some music, but not much. Don’t take my word for it.

Though I haven't seen LCT in a long time RIP JB, when it does come up, it sometimes doesn't play any music, which isn't too big of a bug, as LCT almost never happens anymore as previously described.

unusual plugin not allowing the base jumper or panic attack to be in a loadout if an unusal wep is in it or else you will keep respawning with your loadout and you cant do anything or be killed unless you change weps or classes

So it makes you invincible?

eh to an extent, it just keeps respawning you so the only thing that could kill you is like a crit, headshot, or backstab

I am testing it right now and I am not experiencing any issues with it.

Edited by TheSupremePatriot (see edit history)

frantic - messing with buttons to remove boxing arena teleporters

abstract - no using the earrape music button

masscc - no using the buttons to lock spawn doors

@mrnutty12 @BlankuChan @Rejects @Egossi

i agree, if the rest agrees too we'll add it

Edited by Bello (see edit history)

Server : All

Type : Feature Request

It appears that the excuse of I didn't see the rules is becoming way toocommon. With the ads playing on join it seems to block the auto rulesdisplay and by the time the ad is over the rules display is gone. We need to put it unlimited until they pres 0 to get rid of it. 15 seconds is notlong enough for most newcomers to read it.

@Bello

There is a "bug" on deathrun(I dont know if its intentional or not but) where reds or "runnners" cannot use kill binds at all. Aka typing kill or explode in console does not work on red team, im pretty sure it does on blue for some reason though.

@Bello @Rejects ???

@Bello @Rejects

Heres the list of shit that needs to be fixed on Saxton.

Nerf homing balls again

Increase the points needed to buy Machine Slapping(2000) and Tracer Bullets(500)

Increase how much damage Lightning Strike does

Increase the homing size of homing rockets

Increase the "drug" part of Drug Syringes

Add some of the bosses back if possible*cough* BLOODRIDER *cough*

Make it so you cant choose Blitzkrieg through /ff2boss yeah also do that for bloodrider

@Bello @Rejects

Heres the list of shit that needs to be fixed on Saxton.

Nerf homing balls again

Increase the points needed to buy Machine Slapping(2000) and Tracer Bullets(500)

Increase how much damage Lightning Strike does

Increase the homing size of homing rockets

Increase the "drug" part of Drug Syringes

Add some of the bosses back if possible*cough* BLOODRIDER *cough*

Make it so you cant choose Blitzkrieg through /ff2boss yeah also do that for bloodrider

all homing things use the same system so I cant buff rockets without buffing balls and arrows

I'll increase the points for tracer and slapping

drug syringes will require me to recompile the playpoints plugin and I dont even know if I still have it

lightning strike I can do

no to bloodrider

I'll see if I can make blitzkrieg unselectable