MuffinMonster

Bug Reports/Suggestion Thread

Name change spam (i.e hackers, chat spammers) just a small thing to do, idk man.

Makes it easier to target them, is what I was getting at; sorry for not clarifying that.

dunno if this was reported yet, but i found another issue that can crash people's games if they use pyrovision. if using pyrovision, using the burning red unusual effects (donator plugin power) on a melee weapon (might work with other weapon slots) and repeatedly changing weapons back and forth causes the effect to stack over and over. if done enough, the user's game will crash. but if done right, it can reduce their fps to the single digits. Other people in pyrovision can see this as well and will suffer the same effects just by being around someone who has done this. So abusers can use this on other players and either crash their games or lag them to hell. Actually it could cause guaranteed crashes. the effect is there but only affects you if you use pyrovision, so the user can do the method without using pyrovision. That way they wont lag but can insta-crash anyone with pyrovision.

UPDATE: with some testing from cooperative people, other players have reported seeing this even without pyrovision equipped. So this could be even worse than suspected. The effects are removed by either dying or using shred alert. Also, on an unrelated note, the entire unusual plugin doesnt work if the prinny knife is equipped. it causes a constant weapon switch and fighting is impossible.

Edited by Dullapan (see edit history)

dunno if this was reported yet, but i found another issue that can crash people's games if they use pyrovision. if using pyrovision, using the burning red unusual effects (donator plugin power) on a melee weapon (might work with other weapon slots) and repeatedly changing weapons back and forth causes the effect to stack over and over. if done enough, the user's game will crash. but if done right, it can reduce their fps to the single digits. Other people in pyrovision can see this as well and will suffer the same effects just by being around someone who has done this. So abusers can use this on other players and either crash their games or lag them to hell

I've reported this. It's really frustrating though.

Bugs and Suggestion: Saxton Hale

Bug:

Adolf Hitler- Self heal due to medic model, Hitler model on the head is broken.

Music echoes and is louder then normal on ff2

Chuck Norris has no hand models

Garfield has extremely compressed music. here is a replacement to keep the theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS3kLIfAPyA

Sapper throw is useless, you have to be hale to use it

You can buy dispenser shield and use it with karma sentry at the same time

Random Explosive arrows for sniper

When luigi n64 uses his rage, he can't revert back to normal weapons

Cloack also can cause speed boost if you keep going in and out

Suggestions

Change darth vaders music with a more dark song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyXKQzacqos

Readd all perks such as homing arrows and flyro till we regain population, those were very popular perks.

If adding perks back, nerf the homing arrow crouch to a slower charge as well as homing balls.

Make the !ff2boss list alphabetical so it does not confuse players looking for bosses.

Boost damage to spys who are cloacked, it is way too op

Edited by Dethman (see edit history)

Suggestions for TF2 Hale.

Add the perks back

Homing Arrows but no crits and slower charge time.

Homing balls but much less stun time(half a second)

Flyro, I never really tried that but it seems fine.

Make some bosses reserved for random such as blitzkrieg or bloodrider(Meaning you cant choose them in /ff2boss)

Make a limit to drug arrows please.

Also fix 50cal please. I have no idea if its not possible but it is way too op. Dont fix the damage but fix the things such as being able to shoot while standing.

Flyro, I never really tried that but it seems fine.
while it was popular it was a common problem because you could stay in the air forever with quick weapon quicking. Pretty much ended with salt and delayed match time

Can one of the tf2 DL's think about removing the Your Eternal Reward knife for spy for the surf server please. When spy's spawn kill its hard to find out who it is that's doing it since it won't show up in the console so you have to either A: /grab them B: Kill them before they escape C: Ask the victims who got spawn killed (Which most of the time they're afk which is really annoying).

Can one of the tf2 DL's think about removing the Your Eternal Reward knife for spy for the surf server please. When spy's spawn kill its hard to find out who it is that's doing it since it won't show up in the console so you have to either A: /grab them B: Kill them before they escape C: Ask the victims who got spawn killed (Which most of the time they're afk which is really annoying).

+1 I like this

I remember asking @Bello for this one day he said he would see what he could do but after that I heard nothing of it. Please actually think about the removal of the weapon please because its so much more work with it on the surf and I'm sure on other servers if they have the same problem as well.

I remember asking @Bello for this one day he said he would see what he could do but after that I heard nothing of it. Please actually think about the removal of the weapon please because its so much more work with it on the surf and I'm sure on other servers if they have the same problem as well.

I asked @Nomulous to make a plugin that restricts your eternal reward, he never responded.

I'm pretty sure @Rejects knows how to change the weapons attributes, which would work too.