MuffinMonster

Bug Reports/Suggestion Thread

TF2 Division - All Servers

Change the first 2 options to be blank so people don't just brainlessly press the first button they see.

Over time, people would then start to instantly press 3 instead, they're always just going to push the first button that has an option just to get the menu to go away.

Some of the servers run an older version of the resize plugin I believe. As players can only make their torso/head/etc bigger than back to normal rather than having a choice.

Edit: Seems like Staff has the more detailed resizing on certain servers but Donators do not. I don't remember if this is intended or not, but still

Edited by Bone (see edit history)

I've already told @mrnutty12 about this one but there's a bug on the zf server where whenever I would switch to scout after playing a heavy/spy as a zombie I spawn with ammo (scattergun + pistol ammo). @LemonVolt helped me test is out and it doesn't seem to work for him or any other users I've come across; but I've been consistently been able to get ammo from simply switching to scout after playing a different class. (if I don't switch from scout at all during the whole match even with dying it'll work like it's suppose to with the ammo restriction) I highly doubt I'm the only user that's able to do this but I haven't seen others with this bug

*Edit*: Not sure if this was addressed already but some commands are missing from zf as well. I don't know the full extent of the missing stuff but hub being one of them

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

sometimes on surf i get auto balanced to the other team, even when the teams were even e.g. 6v6 then i get balanced to make it 7v5. I can still switch back but its just really rare and weird. Might be my game though because i am glitchy but it does happen, anyone else get this problem?

Edited by Dylanm345 (see edit history)

So I've noticed an exploit when using the !unusual plugin available to donors, where when you either add or remove an effect to a weapon it resets you, resulting in it restoring you to full health on the spot. Not only does it heal you, but it removes any damage effects such as afterburn, bleeding, jarate, etc.

The weapon you change doesn't have to be one you have equipped either (when deleting it that is). You could run around with the menu open, ready to delete an effect at any time, and utilize it mid fight to an obvious advantage, or even in between fights, all while being almost unnoticeable.

I'm not sure if anyone was aware or noticed this before and just wanted to throw it out there.

So I've noticed an exploit when using the !unusual plugin available to donors, where when you either add or remove an effect to a weapon it resets you, resulting in it restoring you to full health on the spot. Not only does it heal you, but it removes any damage effects such as afterburn, bleeding, jarate, etc.

The weapon you change doesn't have to be one you have equipped either (when deleting it that is). You could run around with the menu open, ready to delete an effect at any time, and utilize it mid fight to an obvious advantage, or even in between fights, all while being almost unnoticeable.

I'm not sure if anyone was aware or noticed this before and just wanted to throw it out there.

That has already been a thing when Jailbreak #1 would get a steady population. @Egossi

But we did not remove it since it's for donators only. Donators would lose their powers if they exploited plugins like that, so I don't think we'll have a problem there.

Or did someone actually start doing that? In that case I'd be down to remove the plugin, I guess.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I'm pretty sure that there is a bug on the tf2 shop for no fall damage and selling donator items like be the robot on shop. Since I bought no fall damage on there a long time ago and when I try to use it by clicking it in my inventory, the menu for it just disappears and nothing happens. Also there's the fact that you can't sell donator items that you buy in shop like this since it will say that you have no items for donator items even though you do. So basically you're stuck with an item that doesn't even work with no way of getting your money back.

I'm pretty sure that there is a bug on the tf2 shop for no fall damage and selling donator items like be the robot on shop. Since I bought no fall damage on there a long time ago and when I try to use it by clicking it in my inventory, the menu for it just disappears and nothing happens. Also there's the fact that you can't sell donator items that you buy in shop like this since it will say that you have no items for donator items even though you do. So basically you're stuck with an item that doesn't even work with no way of getting your money back.

I just went through all donator commands that are accessible through hub. I did this on Poketrade and here are the results:

Evil vision: Works

Evil trail: Works

Be the robot: Works

Noclip: Works

Nofall: Broken

@Vexx I'm gonna remove nofall from our store system and refund the money for everyone who bought it. Furthermore I'd like to discuss if we should make all donor items refundable.

I just went through all donator commands that are accessible through hub. I did this on Poketrade and here are the results:

Evil vision: Works

Evil trail: Works

Be the robot: Works

Noclip: Works

Nofall: Broken

@Vexx I'm gonna remove nofall from our store system and refund the money for everyone who bought it. Furthermore I'd like to discuss if we should make all donor items refundable.

After spending a few minutes trying to fix the nofall on hub, I have fixed it, it should now work. Keep in mind it will not notify you that it is on, and you can only turn it on. You will have to activate it every time you die.

After spending a few minutes trying to fix the nofall on hub, I have fixed it, it should now work. Keep in mind it will not notify you that it is on, and you can only turn it on. You will have to activate it every time you die.

good job honestly, it's been broken** like that for a very long while for not much of a reason other than no one trying to fix it (as it seems)

but the part about it where you have to re-active it everytime you die is very inconvenient, it should be permanent and making it permanent shouldn't be too hard as a lot of servers have that for donators, i reccomend talking to @Nomulous, @Bleed, @Lithium or @Rhododendron about that

Edited by Egossi (see edit history)

After a bit more work, me and @virr were able to get a notification message for when you enable nofall through /hub. It may not look pretty, but it will work.