MuffinMonster

Bug Reports/Suggestion Thread

Fixed the AFK timer on TGH warning you to move within 70 seconds every time you spawned, you now have 300 seconds to move from your spawning position before being moved to spectate, and you will only get a warning when you have 60 seconds left.

Oh boi I'm back with another thing nerds, and this time I'm talking bout the team killing system. So basically I've noticed this mainly on deathrun (Idk if it happens on other servers) where if you switch teams it will take 50 points from the deaths rank on the server. This is since on deathrun it counts the death as killing you whenever you die so what I've seen is these filthy casuals going on there and when they get stuck in traps they'll just switch to blue and take points away from the death for team killing to mess with them, which is not much but still. So I just wanted to put this out there and see if any of you all had some solutions for this or not unless it's already fixed and I just don't know.

Oh boi I'm back with another thing nerds, and this time I'm talking bout the team killing system. So basically I've noticed this mainly on deathrun (Idk if it happens on other servers) where if you switch teams it will take 50 points from the deaths rank on the server. This is since on deathrun it counts the death as killing you whenever you die so what I've seen is these filthy casuals going on there and when they get stuck in traps they'll just switch to blue and take points away from the death for team killing to mess with them, which is not much but still. So I just wanted to put this out there and see if any of you all had some solutions for this or not unless it's already fixed and I just don't know.

I'm not sure if I can edit how the GameMe stats work, @Bello what do you think?

Since /nofallme is getting removed from donator is there a chance we could have /rof and /aia since they are both fun commands? People would have to be in friendly or something to use it and obviously if they kill people with it then it's abuse. If we're allowed commands such as turning into the horsemann I feel as if rof and aia should be no issue :coffee:

Since /nofallme is getting removed from donator is there a chance we could have /rof and /aia since they are both fun commands? People would have to be in friendly or something to use it and obviously if they kill people with it then it's abuse. If we're allowed commands such as turning into the horsemann I feel as if rof and aia should be no issue :coffee:

Soldier and Demo projectile spam :thinking:

It's getting removed? Did I miss something?

EDIIT: Oh, never mind. Someone linked me the update thread. We're still discussion what is being replaced and what not.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

/proj definitely needs to be fixed. It's incredibly fun but weapons such as the Syringe Gun, Sandman and Crusaders Crossbow shouldn't be allowed as it can cause the server to crash due to how many cakes can fly. If you roll infinite ammo, the crossbow can cause a lot of lag for people with bad pc's which may crash them. I'd recommend taking them off.

Also, it should go without saying but /rof shouldn't be allowed with /proj

Seems the new rainbowme command is causing the surf server to crash as soon as it is turned on. I'm not 100% on it at the moment, but just had it occur twice.

So, I tried it on an empty server and it didn't crash.

Then I tried it on surf and it did crash. @Vexx I'll temporary disable it for now (on surf only). I'll try to look into it tomorrow when the server is empty.

It was also added twice: Once in /tf/addons/sourcemod/plugins/ and once in /tf/addons/sourcemod/plugins/donatorsystem. Not sure if that is what caused it though.

So, I tried it on an empty server and it didn't crash.

Then I tried it on surf and it did crash. @Vexx I'll temporary disable it for now (on surf only). I'll try to look into it tomorrow when the server is empty.

It was also added twice: Once in /tf/addons/sourcemod/plugins/ and once in /tf/addons/sourcemod/plugins/donatorsystem. Not sure if that is what caused it though.

I think that might be what did it.

This is mainly a suggestion for deathrun and the vsh_dr_office_v2 map since what happens a lot there is just a whole bunch of delaying which comes from how you can kill the death so easily without any real consequences. In the map the first trap opens the floor and people fall in, but the thing is, it doesn't kill you and instead the death is suppose to kill you, which it's easy to kill the death actually since multiple people can fall in and what happens a lot as shown in the pic is that half the server will just go into this trap and wait for the death to come and then it ends up with them just waiting for the people up top to die and for the death finally decide to come in which ends up with a lot of delaying on blues side too, and they do this since they know that they'll win almost always. Which is why I'm pretty sure that in the original, the death was hale to avoid this so you would actually have a reason to not go in that trap and play the actual map. Also this pops up again later with people delaying since they can avoid panis (which is annoying when no staff is on to stop this)when he comes and just go fight the death which both causes office rounds to last a lot longer than other maps for no good reason. So I was wondering if there was anyway for you all to make it so the death has a fair advantage like making him hale for that map or something to give people a reason to actually play the map and not just go in the first trap and wait forever, but I wouldn't like give the death god mode or something since they need to still die to the ending stuff like humiliation.

20170629193618_1.thumb.jpg.e5838fd5c4e8d9a085b9049b27123d20.jpg

Or if there is nothing that can be done then I can just make a thread bout removing the map since it is just a ton of delaying that ends up not being very fun for the death and the runners.

This is mainly a suggestion for deathrun and the vsh_dr_office_v2 map since what happens a lot there is just a whole bunch of delaying which comes from how you can kill the death so easily without any real consequences. In the map the first trap opens the floor and people fall in, but the thing is, it doesn't kill you and instead the death is suppose to kill you, which it's easy to kill the death actually since multiple people can fall in and what happens a lot as shown in the pic is that half the server will just go into this trap and wait for the death to come and then it ends up with them just waiting for the people up top to die and for the death finally decide to come in which ends up with a lot of delaying on blues side too, and they do this since they know that they'll win almost always. Which is why I'm pretty sure that in the original, the death was hale to avoid this so you would actually have a reason to not go in that trap and play the actual map. Also this pops up again later with people delaying since they can avoid panis (which is annoying when no staff is on to stop this)when he comes and just go fight the death which both causes office rounds to last a lot longer than other maps for no good reason. So I was wondering if there was anyway for you all to make it so the death has a fair advantage like making him hale for that map or something to give people a reason to actually play the map and not just go in the first trap and wait forever, but I wouldn't like give the death god mode or something since they need to still die to the ending stuff like humiliation.

the only thing that can really happen so it doesnt affect other maps is if someone went in hammer and made it so you die down there and closed up the gap in the blues area

@Bone is the only person i can think of that is willing to do that