Rise

Tf2 VSH (Saxton Hale) Bosses list

Currently we are thinking of replacing the [xG] Payload server with an [xG] Saxton Hale server.

UNLIKE other times we've tried to revive this server, we are going to narrow the bosses down to the most stable, liked bosses.

List so far

Saxton Hale

Christian Brutal Sniper

Vagineer

HHH (Headless Horseless Horseman)

Demopan

Seeman & Seeldier

Gentlespy & Femspy

Please post other bosses here that you think are BALANCED and are worthy enough to be on the server.

I think all of those Touhou bosses should be in this, and Gentlespy and Femspy combo. I need that music. By the way, if you do this I will love you forever.

I think all of those Touhou bosses should be in this, and Gentlespy and Femspy combo. I need that music. By the way, if you do this I will love you forever.

Well gentle spy and fem spy sound good, but the touhou bosses are very OP. It was one of the reasons ff2 lost people :/.

Well gentle spy and fem spy sound good, but the touhou bosses are very OP. It was one of the reasons ff2 lost people :/.

I always thought the touhou bosses brought in more people since it always brought the challenge of ”Can I beat this boss, I will try to” Plus its fun to be a op boss.