Mayeski - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Ben Dover

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:55790196 16:35

Information:

Yo it's ya boi Major B, don't be a goat! Oh wait it's Ben back with some more bullshit. So I'm in jailbreak right just chillin' on CT on electricrazor when the T's get the order to face pool, and guess who was the only smug little fuck jumping (when it was restricted) and not facing pool? One of the model citizens, a specimen of room temperature IQ (My AC is set to 60) So I kill him for not following warden orders, 2 seconds later I get a slay with no reason or explanation. Next round I call out the retard for not giving me a coherent reason. Throughout the round I continue to ask for a reason from this mongoloid. By the way his name is Jordozombie or some shit like that. Next round I just curse out the admins and leave because it's bullshit and I'm tired of xG, I only come in to fuck around but none of you care anyway because I'll just be labeled a troll along with all my friends from the hivemind. I later found out I got serverbanned for a week, which is a little extreme. Whatever, I remember when xG was pretty awesome. Lata.

+1, a week ban is for stuff like 2 freekills and leaving, for admin disrespect and leaving (Which in this case, was pretty much warranted if not being told why he was slayed) is MAYBE a day ban, a week is too much.

@@Jordozombie

First of all, why is this in ban protest. Because I only slayed you not ban. Secondly, I am sorry if i slayed you for wrong reason. I am sorry. Thirdly, you never asked why you were slayed. you start to disrespect right away. Either you asked on chat or not. I could not focus on chat because chat was exploding. That's why you have admin chat to use if you goin to complain. Fourthly, you hope for to be kind to you when you're attitude to someone like that?

:At that time everybody was talking over warden and I did slayed you for wrong reason. But if you really going to be bitch about that one single slay. I am sorry and I apologize.