Warriorsfury

Reasons why ratings should be deleted:

lol its annoying yes but i like it. lol i got it to. @@Rhododendron idk maybe make a spam protection. you can only rate a few times a day. but i would like that because rating is awesome :) lol warrior a lot of shit post rates.

I got only africans from brian Gyazo - 9bb16cb8188e4c88ed214c6bee282d48.png Gyazo - 7a11a818214df7ba287632908f10e3b6.png but i dont care its still funny.

the only annoying part might be the alerts, which is easy enough to remove. I honestly dont care if im spammed with ratings.

inb4 im spammed with african

is this an open invitation to spam you?

@@Enforcer we need your spam

@@Rhododendron would be great if you could add a function on Forums so you can decide between getting alerts for Ratings or not getting alerts from Ratings like Bleed suggested.

Also, if spam is an issue, as mentioned by Super, @@Rhododendron could always just set it so that you can't rate a post from the same person within a certain amount of time (For example: Rated Warriors' post "African". Now you cannot rate another post made by Warriors for another 5 minutes). Granted, it won't completely stop spam in general, but it will stifle it unless the person spamming has 5 minutes to waste for each notification given.

no i mean you can rate african but after a certain amount of times you rate one person you cannot rate him anymore for a day. like 5 rates on one person a day or something @@Forest it will cancel out a little spaming. But i still like how we have it so no lets keep it to normal.