Jacob

DarkWolf6052 xG:F:DM - Counter-Strike: Source

Hiding he spams. A lot

I've never seen it except for the isolated times in which it was bothersome, and I have not heard anything from anyone about his constant spamming with proof or specific situations. I can't just assume he always spams, and I was in the game for quite a while with Dark and Jacob, and he was doing absolutely nothing wrong prior to it.

Then maybe you should do your job more often.

Hiding he spams. A lot

I've never seen it except for the isolated times in which it was bothersome, and I have not heard anything from anyone about his constant spamming with proof or specific situations. I can't just assume he always spams, and I was in the game for quite a while with Dark and Jacob, and he was doing absolutely nothing wrong prior to it.

ooooooooh daaamn.

Hiding he spams. A lot

Try thinking before you post. Here are Jacob's chat logs: Xeno Gamers - Search tell me the last time he spammed (with the intention of spamming/trolling), because I've looked about a week back and I have found no evidence there that Jacob has been spamming recently. From what I know, Jacob hasn't been a problem for a while. Being an asshat isn't going to help you.

Hiding he spams. A lot

I'm sorry that I don't meet you're personal qualifications, please come into the server more then and tell me how to do my job.

Whatever personal dislike you have for me should stop, you've been nothing but disrespectful to me. Although we argue on the forums I don't carry any dislike about you into the game or outside the relevant forum because I can hold a mature argument.

Stop with the insults, this is your only warning.

5286 5287 5288

He should stop being so disrespectful though.

The kick wasn't for disrespect, it was for spamming.

It's like saying I perm someone for being an asshat, and then later saying "oh he mass freekilled the day before, but I forgot to ban him."

yes, he may have been disrespectful but even then, he still needed to gag (apparently it got deleted!) AND tell him why he gagged him. (highly unlikely they BOTH got deleted.)

I'm sorry that I don't meet you're personal qualifications, please come into the server more then and tell me how to do my job.

When did I ever mention anything about my personal qualifications and standards of you doing your job? OH WAIT! I didn't. What I meant should be self explanatory.

Whatever personal dislike you have for me should stop, you've been nothing but disrespectful to me.

I don't have a personal disliking for you, when have I been disrespectful towards you?

Although we argue on the forums I don't carry any dislike about you into the game or outside the relevant forum because I can hold a mature argument.

It's nice to know you have a disliking for me. I on the other hand, don't have a disliking for you which is the reason why I haven't carried over anything from the forums in game because I myself, can hold a mature argument.

Stop with the insults, this is your only warning.

What insults?

Stay OT babe.

Alright at this point it really has degenerated into nothing but personal off topic flaming/accusations. I ask that whoever considers this, @@Forest most likely, to consider the main points of this abuse thread. I listed what I thought are the most prominent points on page 6.

Hopefully we can get a close on this @@Forest? No further evidence is being added and it's just kind of turned into a "I'm right, No I'm right" kind of thing.

#DemoteDarkWOLF!!!!

He kicked instead of mute/gag for a repeat offender! What a bad person!

everyone should be treated equally, and his last offense was a month ago. darkwolf has been proven to skip steps that are a must to follow, as in this case, and has been warned numerous times about it, and he himself tries to shove them down the mods throats. little ironic imo

Do want to point out Silence responded to this thread.

Alright, although the steps were skipped, I feel that any previous offenders that have offended offensively within the past x amount of time should be exempt from said rules. Someone who spams is put on the radar for most of the staff and when they act up they are punished immediately, and that makes sense to me. If he was doing this to new players constantly, that is an issue, but for someone who has a history of spamming and DarkWolf not dealing with his crap early on, it seems that it's more justified then anything.

Push for change in the handbook for frequent offenders. Then threads like this can die down.

-1 for abuse

And? While it may not be a serious problem, and we all know that, even silence, there still is the issue that you have skipped these steps on several occasions, and that is a problem that needs to be fixed ASAP.

And? While it may not be a serious problem, and we all know that, even silence, there still is the issue that you have skipped these steps on several occasions, and that is a problem that needs to be fixed ASAP.

And silence said within the past x amount of time. A month since he was punished and talked to about spamming is more than enough time.