Jacob

DarkWolf6052 xG:F:DM - Counter-Strike: Source

Never said it was disrespect and dark didn't consider that disrespect either. He was kicked for spamming.

You clearly need to learn what spamming is...

Never said it was disrespect and dark didn't consider that disrespect either. He was kicked for spamming.

Im sorry, could you explain what spamming is?

I would assume you were gagged before you were kicked. I wasn't there but if anyone yells at people for not following the the gag/kick/ban rule it's Darkwolf. Without more proof, -1. If you weren't gagged though. Get proof of that, otherwise this shows you spamming and getting kicked for it.

Also, you should probably quit with the personal vendetta against him. You aren't fooling anyone with this Abuse thread.

Sorry I don't teach Elementary School

In the OP Jacob clearly knows he was doing something wrong... and the argument is that he got kicked instead of warned first...

Jacob is nothing more than a Troll... and you're stupidity is feeding him...

You all are looking at this as either a personal dislike for him as the reason for the abuse thread, or an isolated issue.

You mean kinda like the issue where Jacob constantly spams/disrespect/pedos/etc....

you're saying we should use all the previous things against darkwolf while deciding the punishment....

well shouldn't we do the same with jacob with his spam/disrespect/etc?

Again, jacob didnt spam.

It's obvious that you all are ignoring the fact that dark undoubtedly abuse because he didn't follow protocol nor did Jacob spam. You are trying to attack me because yet you are ignoring the demos. Stop coming up with the bullcrap excuses to ignore the reason of my posts. It's what they are, poor excuses because you are trying to protect people.

I have not ONCE said that darkwolf DID NOT ABUSE. He missed a STEP on how to punish someone. You are being incredible ignorant right now it is funny. I'm going to say this ONCE.

JACOB DID NOT SPAM, BUT HE DID DISRESPECT.

Do you UNDERSTAND now?

As much as it IS DARKWOLFS FAULT FOR MISSING A STEP, jacob BROKE A RULE TOO.

Gyazo - 2a9de94d7558e8da8eebf1b682225255.png

General Server MOTD/Community Rules.

Now if this rule DOES NOT COUNT, there are NO rules whatsoever (atleast that I can find) with disrespect then darkwolf was completely in the wrong trying to do ANYTHING to him as it seems he is allowed to.

Sorry I don't teach Elementary School

In the OP Jacob clearly knows he was doing something wrong... and the argument is that he got kicked instead of warned first...

Jacob is nothing more than a Troll... and you're stupidity is feeding him...

I was being serious when I asked for what spamming is considered for you. I appreciate the appropriate response, thanks.

Did Jacob spam? Did fall give him a warning and follow the appropriate procedure?

No.

You mean kinda like the issue where Jacob constantly spams/disrespect/pedos/etc....

you're saying we should use all the previous things against darkwolf while deciding the punishment....

well shouldn't we do the same with jacob with his spam/disrespect/etc?

Again, jacob didnt spam.

It's obvious that you all are ignoring the fact that dark undoubtedly abuse because he didn't follow protocol nor did Jacob spam. You are trying to attack me because yet you are ignoring the demos. Stop coming up with the bullcrap excuses to ignore the reason of my posts. It's what they are, poor excuses because you are trying to protect people.

I have not ONCE said that darkwolf DID NOT ABUSE. He missed a STEP on how to punish someone. You are being incredible ignorant right now it is funny. I'm going to say this ONCE.

Do you UNDERSTAND now?

Now if this rule DOES NOT COUNT, there are NO rules whatsoever (atleast that I can find) with disrespect then darkwolf was completely in the wrong trying to do ANYTHING to him as it seems he is allowed to.

Here are the rules regarding disrespect:

Since there has been so much confusion over the new disrespect rule, I see that our staff needs an explanation.

Yes we are cracking down on disrespect, this does not mean that we approach disrespecting players in a different manner.

To deal with a disrespecting player you still must do the following:

• Warn the player about the disrespect with a gag or mute. AND tell the player why he/she was gagged/muted.
  • Kick the player if disrespecting continues with an explanation of why they were kicked.
  • If the player comes back and continues then it is a 6 hour ban. Do not skip these steps.

What is considered disrespect:

• If a player makes serious threats relating to the opposing users life, internet, or status in Xeno Gamers.
  • Ignoring higher-uppers in Xeno Gamers when it relates to the rules that correspond to the server that user is on.

What is not considered disrespect

• The frustrated occasional cuss words. Everyone gets annoyed when playing video games.
  • Arguing over map choice.
  • Attempting to state your opinion in a non-malicious way. Swearing is not malicious in anyway.

As you can tell, technically what Jacob did was not disrespect (remember, this is according to the rules presented by PapiChulo, not my or anyone else's set of morality/opinion) AND darkwolf still did not follow the correct procedure still. Darwolf did not make it clear that he was punishing Jacob for disrespect (if he even was at the time) but did make it clear in the kick reason that he was punishing him for spamming (not saying that you said Jacob didn't spam, I just want to make that clear).

I do find it funny though, Jacob is saying that bind and then cries because he got kicked? The servers today are full of children.

So reporting an admin for not doing his job correctly and according to a procedure that we all must follow is crying? You seem to be trying to create an environment in which a dissenting opinion should be stomped out instead of listened to and judged on whether or not it's legitimate. Good to see you're being mature.

jesus, I play payday 2 for 1 night and it gets almost as fun as my thread! lol

Not writing a response to everything (I just skimmed!) but from my understanding, darkwolf claims that he had typed out the gag, and it didn't go through. great, semi-believeable, but then you still missed a step where you tell them why you gagged them which makes your statement lose all credibility, considering you have been warned how many times now? (i lost track) of how to follow the admin handbook as it is clearly written out for you to tell people why you gag them. [i highly recommend you don't try the "I pressed A and my gag reason got deleted too" excuse.]

#addingflametothefire

#yolo

#presentinginfo

#youmighthaveoverlookedthis

@@Hidingmaster @@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@Forest

Again, jacob didnt spam.

Do you UNDERSTAND now?

Here are the rules regarding disrespect:

Since there has been so much confusion over the new disrespect rule, I see that our staff needs an explanation.

Yes we are cracking down on disrespect, this does not mean that we approach disrespecting players in a different manner.

To deal with a disrespecting player you still must do the following:

• Warn the player about the disrespect with a gag or mute. AND tell the player why he/she was gagged/muted.
  • Kick the player if disrespecting continues with an explanation of why they were kicked.
  • If the player comes back and continues then it is a 6 hour ban. Do not skip these steps.

What is considered disrespect:

• If a player makes serious threats relating to the opposing users life, internet, or status in Xeno Gamers.
  • Ignoring higher-uppers in Xeno Gamers when it relates to the rules that correspond to the server that user is on.

What is not considered disrespect

• The frustrated occasional cuss words. Everyone gets annoyed when playing video games.
  • Arguing over map choice.
  • Attempting to state your opinion in a non-malicious way. Swearing is not malicious in anyway.

As you can tell, technically what Jacob did was not disrespect (remember, this is according to the rules presented by PapiChulo, not my or anyone else's set of morality/opinion) AND darkwolf still did not follow the correct procedure still. Darwolf did not make it clear that he was punishing Jacob for disrespect (if he even was at the time) but did make it clear in the kick reason that he was punishing him for spamming (not saying that you said Jacob didn't spam, I just want to make that clear).

I do find it funny though, Jacob is saying that bind and then cries because he got kicked? The servers today are full of children.

So reporting an admin for not doing his job correctly and according to a procedure that we all must follow is crying? Good to see you're being mature.

Yeah, so by what im seeing what jacob said is NOT against the rules and others are allowed to do the same.

Still doe, Darkwolf should not be punished by demotion because he missed a simple step and Jacob is getting completely butthurt over getting kicked off the server for 3 seconds. That is insanely stupid. -1

@@Warriorsfury Jacob was punished (the wrong way, though), Darkwolf wasn't.

Darkwolf was warned for this MANY times. Minor or not, it adds up.

@@Matsi You're being VERY mature about this, joined the JB TS calling us retarded about the thread then leaving it.

Jacob had 1-2 minutes between the set of time he typed it, There is no exact time for it, but it wasnt CONSTANT to be considered spam. Also, If some other admin came to you after you disrespected and kicked you without gag or warning, I HIGHLY DOUBT you wouldn't be mad/complain

@@diabeetus What jacob did was disrespect, MAJOR disrespect? No, but thats not the point, darkwolf didn't handle it right (as you know).

@@Chrono 3 times by now.

@@Warriorsfury if it was his first offense there would be no problem with a small mistake like that, it's his like 3rd or 4th time now, and he has been warned each time, thats the problem here.

@@Warriorsfury if it was his first offense there would be no problem with a small mistake like that, it's his like 3rd or 4th time now, and he has been warned each time, thats the problem here.

What were the other times?