SpermytheCat

Gosh Darn Dang-Ass FRLR

I know there's been a thread somewhere before about this but we seriously need to do something about First Reaction Last Reaction. The last few times I've been on JB it's gone literally like this: Warday, FRLR day, Map game (finally), warday, FRLR day, Map game, etc.

Can we spread out the amount of days between FRLR or otherwise discourage it? It's the most boring, kill-whore activity in JB and yet somehow the most common.

Eh... I like the idea of limiting this to every 3 days. 5's a bit much and to be honest, if people lose track of 3 days for free or warday that would be terrible.

But I am staying at a +/-0 for now. I don't see a reason to change it, if you don't like playing the game rebel. If it's being played that much chances are it's a bad map or a bad warden. But hey! This is why it's open for discussion :P

3 days is already too long for some people to keep track of during wardays. I'd recommend just saying you cant have 2 FRLR days in a row.

If you really have a problem with FRLR, become warden and run the day as you see fit. (Or just fuck with the warden until he shoots the wrong one, that's fun too)

Instead of hating on a game that works extremely well for reducing number of Ts, how about throwing out some ideas for more MoTD games? God knows I've tried (go look in CS:S Discussion, you'll find a few). -1 for removing it because it's the responsibility of the Warden to get down to the Last T with minimum casualties, and this game does the trick. Although, I would love to see more spontaneous behaviour with Wardens (it's almost always the same for each Warden). Use yo' imaginations.

• Who Viewed the Topic

3 members have viewed this topic:
    SnowyMinion Egossi Arthman