LostCause

Its been fun...

Well i just got on and i saw i got demoted which i dont really care about that, and i have been thinking about leaving for awhile because i dont ever go on anymore and whenever i am on i dont feel like doing my job as an admin or moderator anymore i just want to play to have fun so i knew i was going to be demoted soon. But i have to say the times i have had here at xG have been amazing fun and i will remember it all very well. I have had many laughs here and there and you people always seemed to make me happy and i liked being around most of you... Some people though i didnt have a desire to be around but whatever. All im trying to say is that i am leaving xG. I know some people probably didnt really like and that i may have been annoying to others. But through all the great times i have had its time to say goodbye, I will get on CSS every so often, or i may even join again in the future but for now im calling it quits. But you guys have helped me get through some tough parts in my life, thanks for that. I have been here for almost 2 years and maybe a year before when i wasnt a member and i will always remember those years they were fun. yah they were fun. Im still not sure if i really want to leave but i gotta go, i hope to see you all again soon, i will miss most of you. Have fun guys!

There are also many of you i would like to thank for being there for me in xG

@@Chrono You were one of my first friends in xG and i will miss you man, but you still smell.

@@Forest I wish you still had to go business and accounting.... ill miss you man! p.s worst co-leader ever

@@DarkWolf6052 You were cool we had some goodtimes

@@orangejuice worst need for speed player ever

@@diabeetus Keep being diabeetus

@@DrPepperPhreak we've had some good times together and the heat suck dick

@@Gkoo Gkoo.

@@SyrJirk Ur my luv

@@Genesis I wont stop bugging you in teamspeak you arent safe

@@Gawd Ill miss you man you were cool and you suck at league

There still are a crazy ammount more people i would like to thank but i kinda forgot...

Ill miss you all you have made my life better and its been a hell of a ride!

Just going to through this out there. You don't have to leave the clan if there is a slim chance you may end up re-joining in the future. Membership doesn't have an activity rating! Sad to see you leave doe, if you change your mind soon about stepping down to Non-Member, let me know (lest you remain a Non-Member). Good luck in your future endeavours mate.

PS: FUCK YOU.

PPS: Txt me bb grl

- Dat guy, Forest

@@xShadowSpyx

Ive had a fun time with you in xG, sad to see an older member go, but Im sure you have good reasons.

Good luck in the future, hope to see you around.

i knew i was forgetting someone ;)