Vector

Official Als Bucket Challenge Thread

Oh yes, lets completely forget about the 842,000,000 people starving to death, and instead focus on a small disease that only about 140,000 people in the whole world have. Even with als, you could still lead a some-what normal life, with starvation you would likely just die. Not saying this to sound like a douche, but really, what matters more? 842 Million people starving to death, or 140,000 that can still live a life.

@StarmiX So then what you're saying is because their issue is bigger than the one the Ice Bucket Challenge targets (ALS) that we shouldn't care about those who have ALS. So what you're implying is that we're not allowed to feel bad and support those who have a certain disease/sickness because there are others who have it worse. If this is actually how you think, then you might aswell go to all of those people who you claim "are starving to death" and tell them: "You're not allowed to be happy because theres other people in the world who have it better than you." Maybe ALS isn't the biggest problem out there, but we can't solve every single problem in the world. So lets help those we CAN help by supporting them. And for your information, ALS has caused many deaths like my friend's father. So please educate yourself before making those comments. Don't worry I still love you.

Can you all take your problems with the Ice Bucket Challenge elsewhere? It's raising awareness, people are enjoying it, and it is receiving a lot of donations and contributions. If you have a problem with someone pouring a bucket of ice water on themselves, deal with it. Regardless of whether people are doing it for attention or not, it is still raising awareness for an illness that truly sucks ass. Are you going to start bashing the people who wear pink shirts on "Anti-Bullying Day" too just because they don't contribute or donate? Think aboot it.

Regarding this shiz, unless anyone else has planned on doing so (and unless @Rhododendron has a problem with it) I'd like to make an xG Ice Bucket Challenge compilation (featuring xG Members) to have posted on xG's YouTube channel. Anyone comfortable with being seen associated with xG should send me a PM on Forums with their vid ;)

I don't have a video but I got what I can offer instead. My voice explaining what happened today with my donation and getting soaked.

Vocaroo | Voice message

sorry if some of you wanted me on video I just don't like posting my picture so a video is not really gonna happen :p

But I donated and got a soaking so I still did it :)

I don't have a video but I got what I can offer instead. My voice explaining what happened today with my donation and getting soaked.

Vocaroo | Voice message

sorry if some of you wanted me on video I just don't like posting my picture so a video is not really gonna happen :p

But I donated and got a soaking so I still did it :)

Forge with a voice changer??? Or other Britain Male

Plot Twist: Forge is Kitty and has been arguing with himself this whole time and thats why he/she doesnt use a mic. the case has been cracked. ORRR Kitty is a man and used a voice changer for this thing.