Vector

Official Als Bucket Challenge Thread

Instead of saying "fuck you for nominating me" because you dont want to do some challenge, why not just donate and say "yeah, i refused to participate in this challenge to freeze my head off, but rather i donated (100, 200, 300, 400, etc.) dollars before i ever even got challenged because instead of being an asshole and doing some retarded fucking challenge to avoid donating (or if you are still a nice guy, as an excuse to not donate as much)"

I never got nominated by my friends, but I saw a few videos from people with ALS and did some research on it, and it showed how painful it is to have it, and I wouldn't wish it on even hitler himself. If you like being literally (i mean literally, not figuratively) worse than hitler, then you will not donate because you are a fucking self centered asshole with no emotion whatsoever, and also no basic logic. If you're hitler or less of an evil you will donate because hitler wouldn't even want the jews to have ALS.

Instead of saying "fudge you for nominating me" because you dont want to do some challenge, why not just donate and say "yeah, i refused to participate in this challenge to freeze my head off, but rather i donated (100, 200, 300, 400, etc.) dollars before i ever even got challenged because instead of being an asshole and doing some retarded fudgeing challenge to avoid donating (or if you are still a nice guy, as an excuse to not donate as much)"

I never got nominated by my friends, but I saw a few videos from people with ALS and did some research on it, and it showed how painful it is to have it, and I wouldn't wish it on even hitler himself. If you like being literally (i mean literally, not figuratively) worse than hitler, then you will not donate because you are a fudgeing self centered asshole with no emotion whatsoever, and also no basic logic. If you're hitler or less of an evil you will donate because hitler wouldn't even want the jews to have ALS.

i seriously hope you're joking.

why would i be joking? instead of doing a stupid fudgeing challenge, just donate. save water and lives at the same time.

There are lots of reasons why people can't donate. and even they can, comparing them to be worse than hitler? That's fucking stupid.

There are lots of reasons why people can't donate. and even they can, comparing them to be worse than hitler? That's fudgeing stupid.

not being able to donate, and doing a challenge specifically to not have to donate are different things, if you're doing the challenge just so you don't have to donate, you're worse than hitler. if you want to do the challenge for fun be my guest, but you should also be donating since it is a good cause. a cause that also needs the attention.

not being able to donate, and doing a challenge specifically to not have to donate are different things, if you're doing the challenge just so you don't have to donate, you're worse than hitler. if you want to do the challenge for fun be my guest, but you should also be donating since it is a good cause. a cause that also needs the attention.

That doesn't stop it from raising awareness though, honestly, i think the whole thing is dumb, but when you get people like George W Bush, Bill Gates, and other major figures in the world doing it, people will follow. I don't think there are people who do it only for the fact they don't want to donate, i feel they do it because their friends are doing it. If there are people like that, then yeah, they are a piece of shit but that doesn't make them worse then hitler. That term "Worse then Hitler" is so overused it almost loses meaning at this point.

It's nice to see what people are like behind their screens. @TwoZeroFour you got nominated lets go you gotta do it ahahaha. :llama: