Kittylicious

I'm done.

I have decided I am leaving xG. There are a number of reasons I have to do this and none of them are any fault of mine.

First of all the way the CLs handled the whole member protest problem was embarrassing and the final outcome even more so. I will not accept my demotion for doing nothing wrong, I would love an example where I have abused my responsibility as a mod to warrant a demotion, can't find one? neither can I.

All the issue needed was an announcement from a CL to those involved to cease fighting or be punished but all we got were unnecessary demotions and bans which were lifted anyway so that makes it even more pointless!

I am not angry at any of those involved in the protest. I have made amends with the majority of those involved and there are no further issues. That is not the reason I am leaving. I am leaving because of the CLs and the way this clan is run (with the exception of Nomulous).

I was so angry after I saw the outcome of the protest I was thinking of leaving right there and then but I kept going until the next promo demo as I heard the demotions were a temporary demotion and everyone will be re promoted next promo demo. This is not just me I feel unjustified for I also feel for Moosty. Yes he made that picture which was wrong but he apologised for it and he should not of been demoted either.

What baffles me is the only person who got demoted in the protest and got his powers back is StarmiX. This obviously points to favourism and I refuse to be in a community that favours some members above others.

I was told by Hiding "you must earn your mod again" sorry but no. I already earned it and did a good job with it, you demoted me and Moosty without knowing how much effort we put in to the TF2 div trade servers. You're an idiot and how you are a CL baffles me.

so well done CLs on this clan losing one of the most active, friendly and dedicated TF2 Div trade members. Give yourselves a pat on the back and maybe learn how to run a community properly because you are clueless, corrupt and idiotic from what I've seen.

I will still play the servers sometimes but I am not affiliating myself with xG.

Goodbye to the good people listed below.

@BonfireCentipede

@Vector

@Kypari

@Tekage

@metalslug53

@Nomulous

@kbraszzz

@OthernicepeopleImissed

I would love an example where I have abused my responsibility as a mod to warrant a demotion,

Did any of us abuse? No, were we still demoted? Yes.

What baffles me is the only person who got demoted in the protest and got his powers back is StarmiX.

Damn, I never knew that I should have been permed for calling you a bad mod and told you to stop bitching.

most active, friendly and dedicated TF2 Div trade members

So, being AFK 50% of the time is not really active. Putting up a member protest for 5 or so people who are all still more active then you, isn't really friendly.

Lastly, you never really were "dedicated" at all. Where you ever on TeamSpeak? Even @CoolyCooly has more time on TeamSpeak.

You're an idiot and how you are a CL baffles me.

I smell a forum ban incoming...

But in the end, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHrMkAsGFlE

Ok, so far I see you are confused on the promo demo process. CLs do not create the lists, the lists are given to us and we approve of them. Following that train of thought, we did not approve of starmix because we like him more, most of the cls either have met him once or never, so that's not exactly favoritism. As for the clan management and such, (and i know im beating a dead horse, but im still angry about it) nom himself has made his fair share of mistakes, pretty big ones, that he got away with, so i don't think thats exactly ideal for running a community ( the thread im referring to Nomulous - Team Fortress 2 | Xeno Gamers )

And for the issue of the punishments themselves, harassment isn't exactly the best thing to be taken lightly as it can lead to much worse things, so a punishment was in order, not a simple "I've talked to x and he promised never to do it again" as for you not be promoted, the anger you display to us cls shows us that you have not calmed down from the event, and leads us to believe that you haven't "cooled off" yet, and need a bit more time, and your constant disrespect towards us doesn't exactly help your cause. And lastly if you had forgiven moosty, or anyone else for that matter, why make a thread calling for punishment if you didn't want x to be punished anyway?

I'm done ranting for now.

The hypocrisy is real

I would love an example where I have abused my responsibility as a mod to warrant a demotion,

Did any of us abuse? No, were we still demoted? Yes.

What baffles me is the only person who got demoted in the protest and got his powers back is StarmiX.

Damn, I never knew that I should have been permed for calling you a bad mod and told you to stop bitching.

most active, friendly and dedicated TF2 Div trade members

So, being AFK 50% of the time is not really active. Putting up a member protest for 5 or so people who are all still more active then you, isn't really friendly.

Lastly, you never really were "dedicated" at all. Where you ever on TeamSpeak? Even @CoolyCooly has more time on TeamSpeak.

You're an idiot and how you are a CL baffles me.

I smell a forum ban incoming...

But in the end, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHrMkAsGFlE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0doSWS0Fj24

Wow... This is really a bunch of B.S. first off Kitty created a whole shit load of drama about being bullied, yet above she posted a fun song for StarmiX. Secondly really this is the reality of it. Kitty you are leaving cause you did not get Moderator back on TF2. Cause of #RageQuit. You will be missed but c'mon. That really just shows alot. ~Slinker with a opinion and not being Switzerland all neutral.