SupremeWolf

Selfie Sunday

HAHA. EDGY ME.

@Spoopy @BlankuChan

WHERES YOUR SELFIES HM!?

Terrible selfie and you know what I look like. And blank can't reveal himself. he's a hidden j-pop singer shhh won't tell which one so your safe blanku :3

At your finest big boi here.

Just a prank bro. It selfie Sunday I can put anyone with their permission :D

IMG_0224.thumb.JPG.f59443a8a9cbeb96ab8981f423159f4d.JPG

So. @Spoopy needs to post his face. Like. Now.

Also he's chinese confirmed.

No idea why u keep telling me to put my face when I already did.

F060A624-FF01-4637-9932-D1B5CD307EEF-5128-000005BF83900DA5.jpeg.d374f19a50f77d9b2d0e67a1dfdc7725.jpeg

So. @Spoopy needs to post his face. Like. Now.

Also he's chinese confirmed.

Fun fact, playing around like you're smoking raises the chances of turning into an actual smoker.

(this is actually complete bs I just made this up out of nowhere.)

asteamuserimages_a_akamaihd_net_ugc_269470216286863450_64F31959fa58114efd74a1b7ee8483787e8fbb0.jpg.67c76b63abe6c33379fd00518d5a7a8e.jpg

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT ME YOU LITTLE HOLLOW? I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I GRADUATED TOP OF MY CLASS IN THE DARK WRAITHS AND I'VE BEEN INVOLVED IN NUMEROUS SECRET RAIDS ON THE KILN OF THE FIRST FLAME, AND I HAVE OVER 300 CONFIRMED PVP KILLS AND AM TRAINED IN DEX WARFARE AND I'M THE TOP SINNER IN THE ENTIRE BOOK OF THE GUILTY. YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME BUT JUST ANOTHER HUMANITY. I WILL LAGSTAB YOU WITH THE PRECISION OF LIKES LORDRAN HAS NEVER SEEN BEFORE, MARK MY FUCKING WORDS. YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH DARK BEAD SPAMMING? THINK AGAIN FUCKER, AS WE SPEAK, I AM CONTACTING MY SECRET NETWORK OF DARK WRAITHS ACROSS LORDRAN AND YOUR SOUL SIGN IS BEING TRACED RIGHT NOW SO YOU BETTER PREPARE FOR THE FIRESTORM, BEANPOLE. THE PYROMANCY THAT WIPES THE PATHETIC LITTLE THING YOU CALL YOUR LIFE. YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD, I CAN BE ANYWHERE, ANY TIME WITH MY RED EYE ORB, AND I CAN KILL YOU IN 700 WAYS. AND THAT'S JUST WITH MY UCHIGATANA. NOT ONLY AM I EXTENSIVELY TRAINED IN BUFF COMBAT, BUT I HAVE THE ENTIRE ARSENAL OF BLACKSMITH ANDRE AND I WILL USE IT TO ITS FULL EXTENT TO WIPE YOUR MISERABLE SOUL OFF THE FACE OF THE CONTINENT, YOU LITTLE CATBRO. IF ONLY YOU COULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT OCCULT RETRIBUTION YOUR LITTLE CLEVER MAGIC SPAM WAS ABOUT TO BRING DOWN UPON YOURSELF. MAYBE YOU WOULD HAVE BLACK CRYSTALED OUT, BUT YOU COULDN’T YOU DIDN’T, AND NOW YOU’RE PAYING THE PRICE, YOU “MLG PRO”. I WILL GREAT COMBUSTION ALL OVER YOU AND YOU WILL DROWN IN IT IT. YOU’RE FUCKING DEAD, HOLLOW.

edit: wait wrong thread

edit2: nevermind

Edited by Guest (see edit history)