Kittylicious

Just want to clear some things up.

I want to clear a few things up that have been bugging me. This is not an attention seeking post I just want to speak some truths to everyone.

First of all I'd like to talk about why I really left xG and speak some truths. Some of you on the forums at the time will remember I first tried to join xG when I said I was 13 but you had to be 14 to join. Well, when I said I was 13 I was actually 12 and said I was 13 because my birthday where I turned 13 was not far away and I thought an older age would have a higher chance to be accepted. Also I was unaware of the age rule to join xG at the time. I was a little sad I had to be 14 to join but I know I am liked on tgh and am mature enough to pass as older so I said I was 14 on my birthday so I could join when in fact I was 13, sometimes that showed with me being immature.

So one reason I left xG was because I knew I shouldn't be in the clan to begin with and it especially began to bug me when I was promoted to moderator and several previously friendly and neutral people began to be hostile towards me. This led to my protest, my demotion and my decision to leave because while I felt I didn't step a foot wrong to be demoted, I knew I should never of been a mod to begin with and leaving would perhaps ease the negativity towards me.

I don't regret being in xG or getting moderator. I loved having the responsbility of helping the server and community more direct than a normal member would. I only regret the negativity it gained among other members, which if I knew would happen I would of declined the opportunity to be promoted. I value friendships, being liked and having fun more than moderating the server, I would of liked both but that was not happening. I do feel I did a good job and banned with good reason as seen in my ban logs. I only banned when I felt there was no other solution to the problem. The only downside was the kart incident in which perhaps maybe I should of slayed myself instead of him but he did speak rudely to me beforehand and I was kind of angry at him at the time so that explains that action where I put my own feelings in front of protocol.

Moving on about my sometimes over the top reactions to what some would call "internet jokes" I am very sensitive and new to online communities and saw them as exactly the same as the real world when talking to people so when someone says something I deem offensive I take offence to it even though its the internet and nobody is serious on the internet. Vector has told me many times to not take stuff so seriously and I don't anymore thus why I find my near 800 negative ratings funny rather than offensive because while I have nearly 700 downs ratings I don't take that as someone insulting me saying I have downs or I am dumb or something. It's just a rating on an internet forum and nobody is serious on the internet.

To reply to all the "why are you still here I thought you left?" questions I am here because I love being in a community. This is the only forum I am a member of and I am yet to find another one to visit, I also like the shoutbox because its like a chat room and I like socializing so I just love to talk in the shoutbox even if at times there has been a lot of negativity and insulting towards me there. If I feel there are disagreements which could lead to fighting I simply close the site and either play a game or go to a different site and return when its calm again.

Some of you have also wondered about my dad and how I am able to afford the things I have. Well I won't speak personally on here about my family or myself and that goes for my picture as well. As I said I'm sensitive and I don't like putting my picture online especially because I do fashion modelling work for a fashion agency which provides pictures for clothing catalogues throughout the UK and such a thing could be used to easily identify me and in some pictures I model swimwear and other stuff which I do not want people posting my picture everywhere or make a spray of me wearing a bikini. Also I have learnt there are a lot of weird people on the internet and somebody could find my picture sexy and save it on their computer and that thought just freaks me out.

Thats all I'm willing to say right now. I feel I should just speak up and not hide anything I'm comfortable speaking in the community with. I only ask of you from the non members to the CLs to accept me as a friendly and active member of the community, Try not to sitr up trouble about who I am, why I am here, what I am doing. I'm just a girl who enjoys playing games and wants to make friends and have fun but I do feel I didn't deserve my demotion for trying to fix my problems but now that I have spoken out about things I hope everyone will treat me as a normal member of the community and to enjoy playing with me on the servers even if I am not officially in xG.

Also I should add Bonfire left xG with me because obviously he knew of my real age and stuff and the likelihood of me being removed from the clan for joining too soon despite my maturity. But the main reason he left was he thought I shouldn't of been demoted after all the bullshit I put up with as I did a very good job and he has seen my diary I keep next to my computer with all the names of anyone I have ever punished in game so I can easily look up previous rule breakers and punish them accordingly if they re offend, countless times I would sit reading a book and keeping an eye on the server like a strict librarian just without the glasses and the wrinkled face lol. But I guess getting involved in arguments despite trying to befriend everyone when some people just don't want to be friends can easily end something that was going so well. I guess the thing to do is for myself and everyone else involved to put it in the past, move on and just have fun.

TL;DR - I am 13 not 14 and explains why I can be immature at times. I left xG because I want to be treated more friendly, Sad about losing mod but not the sole reason I left. Also I should never of been xG but I enjoyed my time in xG.

So rate this what you want, downs, shitpost, like. It doesn't matter. I spoke my mind and that does matter.

Sincerely

Amy/Mimi

@Vector @Kypari @Tekage @Shadower @Vaporeon @SupremeWolf @metalslug53 @Moosty @FoRgE @Muzzle @StarmiX @Ohstopyou @BelloWaldi @John_Madden @kbraszzz @Nomulous @TwoZeroFour @Nu_13 @ColdEndeavour @Slinkerton @KendrickLlama @Swift @Gwoash @others @CLs

Some of you have also wondered about my dad and how I am able to afford the things I have. Well I won't speak personally on here about my family or myself and that goes for my picture as well. As I said I'm sensitive and I don't like putting my picture online especially because I do fashion modelling work for a fashion agency which provides pictures for clothing catalogues throughout the UK and such a thing could be used to easily identify me and in some pictures I model swimwear and other stuff which I do not want people posting my picture everywhere or make a spray of me wearing a bikini. Also I have learnt there are a lot of weird people on the internet and somebody could find my picture sexy and save it on their computer and that thought just freaks me out.

i read:

I say, what the devil did you just audaciously proclaim about my well-being, you trollop?

I shall inform you that I have graduated top of my class at the Gentleman's Academy of Sophisticated Persons, and have been involved in numerous endeavors with the Ruffians down the street from my abode; might I also add that I've accumulated over 300 pieces of antique furniture?

I am educated in fine dining and high class catering and I'm the top Victorian era furniture appraiser in the entire high society

dunno why

I would be confident to say, leaving because you're underaged is not the reason you left. A small part of it, but you would know well enough such as I do people slip through the cracks because they show enough maturity of the age. People tell me occasionally what happens to people that get caught being under aged, and what I tell them is "If the person who was caught is seen as mature for the community and able to bring new insight to us, they can stay. Otherwise they'll be asked to leave and apply when they get older." Since I highly doubt @kbraszzz doesn't notice people who lie about their age.

Though to get one thing straight, I never knew you personally at first, you were promoted and people complained. I pushed them aside as I think about what people can bring to the table versus who they are, which is why I want to keep @Vector as an admin, he gets rude when people act rude to him, but he enforces the rules in a legitimate fashion. Regardless, I've had some reports of you, which forced me to keep an eye on you. What I noticed was you understand the qualities of being a moderator very well, where I would've kept you promoted regardless of the outlash I would receive. Which is why I felt upset when promo's came around, the CLs didn't want to promote you due to the risk of a situation happening again. It's sad to see you leave, but I hope you enjoy your time wherever you go.

i mean, i understand the not wanting people online to get a hold of pictures of you, it makes perfect sense. but i've always felt that you tend to think males on the internet are pretty foul creatures. you're 13, pretty or not, still 13. we wouldn't be interested. it makes sense to not want people to know what you look like, but you're reasoning for doing so always kind of got under my skin. since we're being truthful and up front now, it's one of the reasons I always kind of had an issue with you. i'm glad you came out and did this now though, it was mature and honestly the right thing to do. I hope you find a clan you enjoy or find a way to make xG work for you again. stay golden.