Kittylicious

Just want to clear some things up.

Surprised at the minimal amount of harassment this thread is receiving, especially within a community such as ours (with the exception of MineFegget and Derp). With that said, I'll take what was mentioned in the OP with a grain of salt, simply because one cannot believe anything/everything someone says online since we are merely going on their word for it. Not to be rude or anything, but I rarely consider many people to be speaking the truth in relation to their self online.

Its good to know that you've (Kitty) come to the realization that many things said online should never be taken seriously or be taken personally. Remember, there's a lot of truth in that 'words don't hurt unless you let them'. Not to mention people can say/do whatever they want without any consequences, I doubt many would be this upfront in reality.

All that aside:

> 13

> Model

> In a bikini

> Lolicon Intensifies

> Obviously@BonfireCentipede has a crush on you

Glad I wasn't the only one wondering about the whole "13 year old swimsuit model" :coffee:

Surprised at the minimal amount of harassment this thread is receiving, especially within a community such as ours (with the exception of Mine♥♥♥♥♥♥ and Derp).

I'm so sorry Forest my god I just can't control the filter on my brain :(... I'll do my best to refrain from inputting my negative critique again. I understand you're trying to run a day care and it's only right to cater to everyone's sensitive feelings!

People are actually being nice to eachother on Xenogamers? This is definitely a first.

In all honesty, though, I think you're leaving pre-maturely. Being regected and abused is the first step to being accepted in any community, XenoGamers is no exception. If you do plan on staying out of the clan, that's your decision, but I seriously hope you'll give this place another shot. I for one, definitely welcome you here.

tl;dr - He left b/c of immature asshats. Good job guys, way to be a MATURE and FRIENDLY community! [(and he felt guilty about the age rule) which i do not believe is the main reason of him leaving]

He probably felt guilty..

tl;dr - He left b/c of immature asshats. Good job guys, way to be a MATURE and FRIENDLY community! [(and he felt guilty about the age rule) which i do not believe is the main reason of him leaving]

First off, it's a she. Second, this is the internet, do you think we're mature and friendly?

Am I ruining your attention seeking experience? :(

Excuse me, but what she admit was pretty fucking damn brave. How is admitting to something because of your guilt attention seeking? You trying to make fun of her, on the other hand, is attention seeking.

Leave this thread without a shitstorm huh?