Well I'm I'm gone I won't be on ts or the xG servers I tried to be the fun guy in xG and I apparently became the xG retard I kinda feel a little betrayed you could a at least told me I was going yesterday on team speak and calling me unfit is a little insulting and loss a lot of respect for the xG Tf2 leaders people I'm going to miss @Liekos @ChickenPanda People I won't miss @FoRgE @hachi sorry that some of those tags arnt tags cause I'm on mobile and I don't really wanna go out with a bang and tell snipes I'll miss him whenever he gets back and Bach and kbrazss I thought you had some more decency the for reading and farewell rip xG retard

Well I'm I'm gone I won't be on ts or the xG servers I tried to be the fun guy in xG and I apparently became the xG retard I kinda feel a little betrayed you could a at least told me I was going yesterday on team speak and calling me unfit is a little insulting and loss a lot of respect for the xG Tf2 leaders people I'm going to miss @Liekos @ChickenPanda People I won't miss @FoRgE @hachi sorry that some of those tags arnt tags cause I'm on mobile and I don't really wanna go out with a bang and tell snipes I'll miss him whenever he gets back and Bach and kbrazss I thought you had some more decency the for reading and farewell rip xG retard

Snipes just got back today. :c

I'll miss the shit outta you cooly. :c rip my fellow retard.

@Snipes

You were just demoted....I mean you should at least wait and talk to Bach and Kbraszzle about why you were demoted. Being demoted should not be a reason to leave. It should be a reason to improve on whatever lead you to demotion. Then maybe you will be promoted again.