Position:

Community Leader

Time Active:

Long ass time.

Old enough.

Experience:

Definitely wasn't a Co-Leader before.

Information:

Well, its about that time of the year where I thought I would give this a shot. Most Members will know that I've been a Co-Leaader before, and so I'll get to the point for those holding your breathe so that you don't end up aspphyxiating yourself. Now, you would be acurrrate in saying that I've been around for a long time (not as long as others) and that I've really just been on forums more often than not, but I feel liike giving back to the community again. Yes, that means I'm applying to a Community Leader (you alll calm down now) position. Simply put, I've noticed that things have deteriorated a bit in terms off conflict and the like. Loot of hate going oon around here. Plus, I mean, we're short a Community Leader or two right? If not, then disregard this application. Thanks for reading, hoping you alll give some thought to this submisssion.

Also, I apologize in advance. I'm a
grammar nazi
:coffee:

[quote="Forest, post: 229559, member: 2300"

Most Members will know that I've been a Co-Leeder before,

This thread is a lie, you can apply for something you already are, Mr. Coleader Sir

Also you spelled asphyxiating almost right besides 1 letter, and you spelled "like" as "lyke"

(Some grammar nazi you are)

Since I can't edit my post,

+1.

Why?

Because, all in all, he's a pretty cool guy

A:Cool

M:Cool

Overall opinion: has a mic. Owns a computer

On a serious matter, Forest haas always been one of the "problem solvers" of xG, he would always be the one(as well as others) to offer a resolution if there's an argument, flame war etc. He's active on the forums, and he also has prior experience.