Insane

Thoughts After The Update

O boy i am hyped :D

First things First

I've heard that TF2 has turned into CS:GO

Cool! Where do I find the 6v6 bomb defusal gamemode?

Oh, there isnt one? Ok then, where's the option for the more realistic CS:GO art style?

Oh, that doesnt exist either? What about those knife things CS:GO people are obsessed with?

No? Well this doesnt sound like CS:GO at all. Silly people.

There is more to CS:GO then skins actually wait...

TF2 IS NOT TURNING IN TO CS:GO @Bleed @DrLee pls confirm

TF2 is just taking an idea from CS:GO because of how successful this idea was. They threw in skins because if they had the operations what would be the reward?

Unique weapon:

Total value: 0.05-0.11

No one wants these operation would be useless

Key:

Total Value: 19 ref

The market would DIE the amount of people who bought the operation will receive 2 keys per week there would be so many keys and people wont need to buy them anymore. price of keys will drop due to lack of buyers, valve losses money, and @Gr8_Butt_M8 would loses all value in his BP

Unusuals:

-.- do i really

Hats:

Total value: 1.33-somewhere idk

would be a waste no one would buy the operation

Australiums:

same with unusuals and keys

But what they gave us was re skins WHICH IS PERFECTLY FINE you can inspect them and look cool. and if you dont want them sell them on the market. they are marketable. or trade them.

Sure you will get loads of crappy looking skins but one time u may get a really nice skin worth something. It happened to me and can happen to you!

The missions are also a great idea. TF imo was really dead. The missions give u a small thing to complete and its something fun to do for a chance to get a cool reward, or u can go our servers ;)

people who are complaining about item servers not working .... deal with it, it will get fixed

The update imo was great and look forward to seeing new skins and maybe a trade up contract would be amazing.

But now to the boring partish :D

Taunts!

Box Trot: is prob the best taunt there is, *can not be targeted by sentries when under box FYI ;)*

Kazotsky kick: is the new conga, except for better

Poleract showdown: ............ did any one buy this ?

Maps!

yey

Buffs and Debuffs!

The new feature where you have to pick up a ammo box instead of a weapon is really throwing me off

THE NEW SPY ANIMATION THO OOOOOOOOO BBY!

the less damage and reduced time on the spy while invisible is cool

why did they have to debuff the sapper damage ????

Spycicle is some what decent considering you can pick up ammo to regenerate the knife

R.I.P enforcer

Hello big earner? that speed could come in handy for quick trick stabs. u can chain the stabs to get a nice speed boost

R.I.P Kunai

Cloak and dagger is still bad cause of how fast the invisibility last when moving

Dead Ringer:

O bby they did it again! adding a speed boost when faking death, is really useful. If you're hit from a flamethrower and turn away quick enough the flames do not touch you :D

Instantly removing 50% of the meter a bit iffy on that but since there is a speed boost its okay i guess.

No bump shimmer for 3 secs meh

The damage resistance over time is cool. having the 65% damage resistance then after 3 seconds it turns to 20%.

The only draw back is that you can't pick up metal while cloaked. which is Bullshit. So i cant sit on top of Engys dispensers, and make long cloaked trips across the map.

2 lazy to go and talk about all the other class nerfs and buffs cause spy is the only one that matters ;) jk pls dont kill me

any way ill make a R.I.P list and a Hello list and a Meh list

R.I.P:

Wrangler

Eurka effect

BBY blaster

Black Box

Loch n Load

Caber ????

Solem Vow

MEH:

Gunslinger

Pompson

Short circuit

Shortstop

pickaxes of solly

Tide Turner

cladmore

iron bomber

Vaccinator

sydney sleeper

Bushwaka

Bras beast

Panic attack

HELLO:

Pretty boy pocket pistol

Fan O war

Air strike

Liberty Launcher

Bootlegger and boots

Quicke bomb launcher

PYRO IS STILL OP VALVE U HAVE 1 JOB

Bazaar Bargin

tomislav

Natasha

Warrior spirit

Eviction notice

Daloks bar

This update gave me a reason to start playing pubs again. The new maps look beautiful, and the skins look sleek. I never really cared about the market, so nevermind what could happen. The concept of contracts are pretty cool. I just want more skins. :(

I played a bit of Medieval mode last night. Killing someone with the Eyelander, then picking up a Half Zatoichi and continuing is pretty fun. A lot of the weapon rebalances are cool too. The Eviction Notice is hilarious to use now

Why is the dead ringer still a thing. It's not like it's tricking anyone seeing as every single spy uses it. All it is hit right click for temporary bullshit invincibility. It's a broken concept, just remove the damn thing. Rabble rabble.

WELL IF VALVE FIXES THE UPDATE FOR MACS SO I DONT CRASH EVERY FRRICKEN TIME I JOIN ANY MAP ID BE SO HAPPY

-Whytes thought after tf2 update

What are you even talking about? That's a problem with your computer.

But yeah TF2 for mac is faulty and sucks.

What are you even talking about? That's a problem with your computer.

But yeah TF2 for mac is faulty and sucks.

It actually was for all OSX users check the update logs, but um doesnt matter anymore since it was solved

Medieval mode is hell on earth. Spam fan of war scouts with bonk, mad milk or a cleaver, snipers with the huntsman (that are actually very poor shots and just unleash hellfire of arrows hoping they hit something) demomen tide turning their asses from point a to b killing 8 people on the way past the gate, 2 heavy's with KGB and steak slaughtering millions of human beings driven by rage fûcking blood RAMPAGE! Medics that also dakka a shit ton of arrows not hitting anything without divine intervention, and rely on their ridiculous abundance of "random" crits. The soldier carrying a whip then picking up a fucking katana to slaughter those webob demos. Oh and let's not forget the 80 spy's that think they are good at the game and attempt fedora tipping MLG tactics but suck ass at it, and only get you when you are engaged with other opponents orrr they'll jump trying to stab you and instead watch as their foe falls to a "random" crit that just so happened to be the first and only thing the medic on his team actually hit with his crossbow that round.