Blizzard

Important Steam Expoit.

Damn @Matsi why the sass level. Some games got an exploit found out, some of the games members play. Why the frick can't they make a thread and be on the lookout. Not really seeing a cause effect relationship for the salt, this whole thread just reads as people letting eachother know about an exploit, and then you coming in out of nowhere screaming about how big your E-beef n' fixin is for never being hacked. And how everyone else is retarded for discussing an exploit that wouldn't have affected them if they were as diligent as matsi. Seriously dude, calm down, it's irrelevant. Nobody cares.

:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

LOL better safe than sorry, might want to uninstall every program you have on your computer because any one of them MIGHT be exploitable....gg

It's specific to out of date games that run on source 2013.... which means that things that DO NOT run source 2013, like TF2 and CS:GO.... aren't affected....

Do you know how many times I've had any account compromised or stolen or hacked.... none.... and I have never had a serious virus or malware on my computer, plus I have AV that scans daily... even on my phone and tablet...

Anyways, I'm not saying the guy knows nothing... I am saying that I usually don't listen to random youtubers for my security advice... and my steam account will notify me and require me to authorize any new IPs that even try to login to steam both via the client and the website.... there no way anything can steal my hats... :)

Turn... down... your... ellipses... game... bruh...

Can you lower your sass level, Matsi? I disabled sprays because it was neither confirmed nor denied that you can distribute malicious files via the spray system. Someone reported that they had lost everything on CS:S because of someone's spray. I'd rather be safe than sorry and have our members lose everything. All of the custom downloads still work, but sprays will not for the time being. Why are you so upset?

Um btw according to this post, it's says that the issue was fixed for tf2...another post says that it has nothing to do with sprays, but with an audio file.

@Ohstopyou @kbraszzz @All

Um btw according to this post, it's says that the issue was fixed for tf2...another post says that it has nothing to do with sprays, but with an audio file.

@Ohstopyou @kbraszzz @All

Wasn't this what Matsi has been telling us all along?