Yes

Previously in xG:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active:

since 2013

Further Information:

Yo guys, after the promo/demo's that got released right after I left I've kinda been wanting to join back in. I'm not really planning to be active on teamspeak again at all for now but we'll see.

Some disrespect I've shown to some people was mostly due to me being pissed off at them for several personal reasons but I'm cool with everyone in the clan now so I wanna come back.

You literally just left....

either way -1

I give people the chance to become better, but you just left and I doubt its changed you much since then. You're probe still active, but your maturity is lacking, Guessing you'll rate this funny like the rest of my posts huh? its always fun to troll someone on forums correct?

A: 7

M: 2 (on forums)

You literally just left....

either way -1

I give people the chance to become better, but you just left and I doubt its changed you much since then. You're probe still active, but your maturity is lacking, Guessing you'll rate this funny like the rest of my posts huh? its always fun to troll someone on forums correct?

A: 7

M: 2 (on forums)

just gonna point out I never assumed anything would really "change" me during the time i wasn't in the clan, i just dont really have a problem with any member anymore, and no im not planning to rate all your posts funny haha in case thats what you're worried about :D