Vector

Matsi

"he even talks about his fetishes and stuff on server, when there's kids on."

Isn't the age limit like 17? Idk I feel like it should be. If someone is in this clan they should understand everything that can be said on the internet. Even still. Fuck Matsi.

If you guys don't want me talking about dogs, then don't fucking ask me about it.... that comment in TS3 was a direct response to being asked a question.... I can't even remember the last time I talked about anything related to bestiality without someone else bringing it up or asking me a question about it.

The Blow Job comment was talking about a fucking drink, read the rest of it: "inhaled booze" "good way to get drunk" and learn grammar, I said Blow Job, not blowjob Blow Job (cocktail) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My avatar is my fursona with a spray can of whip cream LOL 5aa4c2e84ad43_Matsifluffywhip.png.c84d0187b467bc8fddc67652bc1fcd3a.png

@Snackbar you say you try not to provoke me but then you do things like randomly ban me from teamspeak and when I tell you to stop you called me a faggot.... that seem pretty provoking to me....

I'm gonna get shot for saying this.

I got nothing personal against @Matsi the worst I seen before the whole dog jacking thing was him having a fight with @Hachi on our servers.

I do think he should keep this shit away from our servers but as far as I know he never talked about jacking off dogs on anything besides Teamspeak/Forums.

The whole Blowjob Booze thing is Disgusting yes but worse things have been said but others on the Forums and Teamspeak as well.

This is very similar to the many times the TF2 division attempted to get Vector Permed, With the lack proof but the majority still wanting him gone.

And look Vector is still here and the most he got was a 6 month ban.

If that does not sway you and you still believe he should be permed then we should run around perming more people then just Matsi for shit like this.

On the subject of it being a Federal Crime Matsi is in fact correct it's not a Federal Crime in the USA.

Yes it's something he should not talk about in front of others however he only brought up the dog when Rabid asked can you fuck wolves.

It's for these reasons I feel he should not be Permed and he should not have his membership revoked.

The most i would approve of is a small ban if everyone really REALLY can't handle him.

I'm ready to be hanged now.

@Matsi

First off, i banned you for one second while you were completely alone, as I do with a bunch of people. harmless fun.

It was one time and you immediately ran to Silence and complained for roughly 30 minutes, shouting ABOOSE ABOOSE!! until I apologized and said I wouldnt do it again. (See- "Victimized")

Dont come in here and single me out for something that we even agreed was over and done with.

Seems like youve got lots of people to address here.

@Matsi

First off, i banned you for one second while you were completely alone, as I do with a bunch of people. harmless fun.

It was one time and you immediately ran to Silence and complained for roughly 30 minutes, shouting ABOOSE ABOOSE!! until I apologized and said I wouldnt do it again. (See- "Victimized")

Dont come in here and single me out for something that we even agreed was over and done with.

Seems like youve got lots of people to address here.

It's not harmless fun when you do it to someone you are in conflict with... I went to silence and anyone else online that had powers to make you stop after you kept calling me faggot... so don't think I just went to silence.

Really not going to address most of this, it's from a long time ago, and a lot of it is stuff I already have been punished for, all I am going to say is that since my last warning, I stayed away from all CSGO threads and topics and even ones not CSGO specific but created BY anyone that doesn't like me IE the thread vector made about free games or w/e. I've been staying away from channels with you guys in it and trying not to provoke you. I was, admitedly drunk, and made the comment about the shooter in shoutbox because it really did happen and it really was a totally sucky experience.... but it was a comment about an alcoholic beverage.... at what like 1 am? there shouldn't have been ANY children online at that time, if talking about drinking is even not allowed. Really wasn't expecting anyone to get upset over it, TBH I didn't expect anyone to even care or reply to it.

Howdy.

Ok Matsi is a good person and all, but when he's on jb, he never does anything except bitch at everything or abuse, like the other day there was a guy going around freekilling, we try and tell Matsi, he completely ignores us, same with everything else that only a staff member could deal with. I get the point you may not read the chat at times, but when its this consistent then it becomes a problem, like come on man, you are a staff member,man up and act like one and stop being immature about everything. Also, is there reallyyyyy a reason you need to talk about your fetishes and shit? I'm sure most of the people on the servers are pretty young, and talking about that sort of stuff with kids around is definitely a good idea, right? You know it only makes people not want to play on the servers anymore but that's not a big deal obviously. (sarcasm). K that's all gl hf.

Howdy.

Ok Matsi is a good person and all, but when he's on jb, he never does anything except birch at everything or abuse, like the other day there was a guy going around freekilling, we try and tell Matsi, he completely ignores us, same with everything else that only a staff member could deal with. I get the point you may not read the chat at times, but when its this consistent then it becomes a problem, like come on man, you are a staff member,man up and act like one and stop being immature about everything. Also, is there reallyyyyy a reason you need to talk about your fetishes and fudge? I'm sure most of the people on the servers are pretty young, and talking about that sort of stuff with kids around is definitely a good idea, right? You know it only makes people not want to play on the servers anymore but that's not a big deal obviously. (sarcasm). K that's all gl hf.

I do not see how failing to notice something is the same thing as abuse, but I am fairly certain I actually take action on a lot of things, not to mention I respond to calladmins even while I am playing other games, I really do care a lot about this clan and I have put both money and a shitload of time into trying to help it, I have purchased donator perks on CSGO, CSS, and TF2, and even given money for no reward when it was needed most.

and I will say this again because it seems to be one of the biggest issues: I do not randomly start talking about bestiality and dogs unless someone else brings it up or asks me specific questions about it. So it a bit hypocritical to be pissed off that I talk about it and at the same time randomly ask me in teamspeak "So Matsi, have you ever actually had sex with a dog"

It would seem that the evidence of his unwelcome sexual conversation pieces is pretty overwhelming. The comments made, the topics of conversation, the sexual context....bad enough if it's done in the closed environment of Teamspeak or something, but actively discussing things of this matter on the forums, and even worse, in our servers, is something that I feel should definitely NOT be coming from our staff.

Hell, even in comfortable settings around people you are very friendly towards, you have to skate a very thin line. I myself am not innocent of being the cleanest poster in the world, as the shenanigans I post in Teamspeak sometimes can make a horse gag. But I know when and where it is acceptable to post crude things, and I DEFINITELY know to keep it away from the servers, as that is the place to be professional and hold myself to a certain standard.

I had no knowledge of these happenings. I just spoke with Matsi last night and explained that when he is actually doing his job, he is great at it. But the main issue we are seeing here is the quality of his character.

I have no issues with Furries. Just wanna put that out there right now. In fact, I am a HUGE supporter of the LGBTQ movement, and any and all sexual identities that may stray for the norm. I feel EVERYONE has the right to express themselves sexually and live any sort of sexual lifestyle they wish without being judged or looked down upon. HOWEVER, that support ends immediately if you're blatantly putting it out there for others to read and to make others feel uncomfortable. I'm not saying that was Matsi's intent, but this is definitely not the place to be talking about giving oral or having a cookbook whose main ingredient is cum.

We are a gaming community, and while the games we play my be marketed towards an older crowd, we serve a very young playerbase. The average player on TF2 is between the ages of 14-16. That's about what we see in our servers. That's about what we see giving member applications. That's about what we are met with on a daily basis. These are VERY impressionable ages, and to think that someone is actively speaking about giving blowjobs and cooking with semen REALLY makes me uncomfortable.

But that argument has been beaten to death. We are speaking instead on how Matsi handles himself when dealing with other members and staff. To that, I present the following:

ai.imgur.com_gjt0LGQ.png.1fda889bbf957c3fc5c483de8544c9ee.png

To give some context, Vector was days away from his unban, and he created a countdown thread that you can find here: Countdown

Well, shortly into the thread, Matsi takes it upon himself to drop this bombshell. If there's anyone Vector doesn't get along with here, it's Matsi, (As apparently evident because this thread exists). As you can imagine, this did NOT end well. Many of the CS:GO division had voiced some pretty disrespectful things, but it was all instigated by this single comment. Instead of simply ignoring the thread, ignoring what Vector had to say, ignoring his very presence, Masti had to stir the pot. This happened less than a month ago.

But this isn't all. It goes farther than just someone he insists on starting shit with on the forums. Hell, even when he was recently demoted, he insisted on starting a conversation with the higher-ups, demanding an explanation. The way he presented himself, the word choice, the attitude....it was all VERY disrespectful. There's certain ways to handle yourself, and there's terrible ways to handle yourself.

ai.imgur.com_CAuttdZ.thumb.png.5d5147763d5e99bd70f352f8a9be69fa.png

The initial demotion was because of the attitude, and when the first thing you see is even more attitude flung about because of it, it doesn't look good. Then, there's how he handles disagreements. Don't you DARE have a different opinion, or you're incompetent:

ai.imgur.com_kodhdPA.thumb.png.4b3579c5ece9322895d61164a679684b.png

The rest of that thread, as well as context, can be read here: Surf Server Rules

I was 100% for giving him a final chance, but I feel that's so far redundant that I don't honestly even want to deal with it anymore. I approached Matsi last night with the full intent of giving him an honest-to-goodness final chance to change, but with this new evidence of the abhorrent sexual content now seeping into our servers, I absolutely do not want him on my moderation team anymore. He does not represent our clan in a positive light, is abrasive, combative, argumentative, and confrontational. And that's not even considering the rest of the stuff. That's just how he handles himself. Ban? Not sure anything is really ban-worthy, but I definitely do not want him representing my staff.

I hate to do it, as this is not the solution I want, but I can't justify the opposite. +1 for removal of staff privileges and membership. What he does afterwards is his decision.

If you guys don't want me talking about dogs, then don't fricking ask me about it

regardless of what started it, is absolutely irrelevant you still do the act and you told us. You even go back to saying it was for your job. Which doesn't seem at all likely in these sort of contexts.

The Blow Job comment was talking about a fricking drink, read the rest of it: "inhaled booze" "good way to get drunk" and learn grammar, I said Blow Job, not slurpy Blow Job (cocktail) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"learn grammar" this really helps your case a lot brah. fair enough on your end, i never heard of the drink nor have i actually attempted to find a drink named blow job. But that doesn't change the other countless bullsh*t.

My avatar is my fursona with a spray can of whip cream LOL

i asked you like 4 times what that was and you never told me or anyone till now, i first heard it was a soda, then i heard it was alcohol now it's whip cream. Make up your damn mind.

And look Vector is still here and the most he got was a 6 month ban.

and non-membership

If that does not sway you and you still believe he should be permed then we should run around perming more people then just Matsi for fudge like this.

first off no one is saying he should or shouldn't be permed. im putting this up for the higher ups to come with a conclusion on what to do with a punishment. Also saying something "we should run around perming more people then juist matsi for s*hit like this" Why don't you bring this up then? What about are these people doing? if doing nothing instead of talking to higher ups is what you do then something needs to change.

Yes it's something he should not talk about in front of others however he only brought up the dog when Rabid asked can you frick wolves.

but im reading it but in what context does he say did you? he asked can you? he never said DID you. But that's a discussion of speach than you can argue all day about.

The most i would approve of is a small ban if everyone really REALLY can't handle him.

We aren't talking about just obscenities though. People keep forgetting of the other sh*t he does and just focus on obscenities which are only a small portion of it.

regardless of what started it, is absolutely irrelevant you still do the act and you told us. You even go back to saying it was for your job. Which doesn't seem at all likely in these sort of contexts.

"learn grammar" this really helps your case a lot brah. fair enough on your end, i never heard of the drink nor have i actually attempted to find a drink named blow job. But that doesn't change the other countless bullsh*t.

i asked you like 4 times what that was and you never told me or anyone till now, i first heard it was a soda, then i heard it was alcohol now it's whip cream. Make up your darn mind.

and non-membership

first off no one is saying he should or shouldn't be permed. im putting this up for the higher ups to come with a conclusion on what to do with a punishment. Also saying something "we should run around perming more people then juist matsi for s*hit like this" Why don't you bring this up then? What about are these people doing? if doing nothing instead of talking to higher ups is what you do then something needs to change.

but im reading it but in what context does he say did you? he asked can you? he never said DID you. But that's a discussion of speach than you can argue all day about.

We aren't talking about just obscenities though. People keep forgetting of the other sh*t he does and just focus on obscenities which are only a small portion of it.

I don't remember you ever once asking me what it was a picture of....

I am sorry you've never heard of it, it's an awesome shot.... but I even talked about inhaling booze and getting drunk in the same comment.... were you thinking I was sucking someone's dick and they came booze or something? I don't quite understand...

I am sorry you've never heard of it, it's an awesome shot.... but I even talked about inhaling booze and getting drunk in the same comment.... were you thinking I was sucking someone's beef n' fixin and they came booze or something? I don't quite understand...

i like other's thought you were like doing some weird kinky sh*t, and given the history it made sense. and the fact that it says you drink with know hands is weird as hell.

I don't remember you ever once asking me what it was a picture of....

what? i asked in shoutbox a number of times that varied throughout the year. but since there is no archive we can't determine. whether or not it's true. so there's that. I don'\t get why it was taken out. it helps clear up so much sh*t