Vector

Matsi

- Vulgarity: Matsi needs to realize that one's personal life or ideologies (especially in regards to any form of sexual content) should not be shared openly on Servers or in the presence of minors.

I would like to add to this that, while I admit I have talked about my cum cookbook and also said the phrase "Sorry my words are so salty because of all the cum I swallow" and similar things, I rarely talk about sexual furry stuff or anything related to bestiality without someone else bringing it up, which I can't even remember happening in the TF servers, on the servers. And while sure... you guys say that kind of thing should not be talked about on the servers I see many of you talking about similar sexual things like today @NotKoala hit his bind a few times which said something like "I'm so fresh you could suck my nuts" and while some people say "oh it's a song tho so it's ok" I would like to point out an example that Blink182 has a song about fucking a dog.... so..... ya there's that.

I would also like to add that @Owl and/or @Duke have stated that this is a pg13 forum or w/e and that me talking about storking a dog isn't allowed here.... yet the both of them are the ones that took that comment from a private TS3 channel and made it their sig here on the forums, for all the minors to read. The only time I've talked about such things here on the forums was in reply to posts like @ASock bringing it up in my mod app.

- Sense of entitlement: Matsi needs to better critique people in a way that doesn't display a "I'm better than you" attitude, or just refrain from doing it at all. This includes snide remarks that really aren't necessary both in and out of the forums.

I admit this is a problem, and it's something I have been trying to work on ever since having sorta fights with both @Ohstopyou and @Rejects about rules. I think I have improved on it since then.

All though I hate Matsi with a passion, I don't hate him for not knowing him, I hate him on his views. Who know's maybe if I got to know him he'd be an okay guy, but based on his preferences / life choices don't think I would try.

I never have played with Matsi on a server for more than 15 minutes, nor have I ever ventured into tf2 servers so my comment on his admin/moderator privileges are rendered useless. But i'm sure he's not nearly as bad at moderating / admining as you guys make him out to be.

Anyways a lot of you have from what I see extremely mob like mentality here. Matsi is not trying to harm any one, and neither was I when I was in the spotlight, I've made my mistakes in this clan, as he has, As nearly every one in this clan has.

Just ask your self this, as I asked my self this same question.

Why would he stay around a community that seems to hate him, If he does not enjoy the community?

Cut the guy some slack, and just ask him to tone done his behavior when it comes to talking about personal stuff.

Keeping it short on this one. what ever the outcome of this thread, just remember, we're all gamers in this gaming world.

how was the fudge posting csgo thread instigation? How was him harassing cristo instigation? How was his Moderator submission instigation? How was his attitude complaining in shoutbox after his moderator thread was closed instigation?

I said almost all times, which means obviously some are instigated by him.

uh no? At least not my own the fact he said brought up outdated rules for an incredibly qualified mod. You also seem to not mention thjat the "fudge posted post" was also filled with information that contradicts his post.

they're not outdated. infact they are very relevant, if anything is outdated it's that they need to be increased, and our DM/DL/CLs need to moderate the forums more and just start deleting shitposts/bring back the /xg/ board but make it not "anonymous". so we can shitpost in peace.

you act as if EVERYONE took part of that thread. I have no idea what you're talking about. Also, you can't just close and open threads without discussing with the other higher ups. You have been told about this before. Neither should the others but you seem to do it anyway. I'm not sure if he did insult you or not but if he did he shouldn't of but that doesn't mean it gives you the right to do whatever you want.

I can open and close any god damn thread that I see fit in my duty as a forum moderator to open/close. This is not a majority rules case, and as such I saw fit to close the "post your +1 or -1 only" thread under the note that a CL should open it if they see fit, since that thread really should never have been made.

unrelated. to the thread. you can discuss snakebar's staff in the staff forum. it's not needed here.

I can discuss snackbar's issues anywhere, I chose here because I was bringing up the lack of communication which is what it was about, and his decision to make the companion thread. there was no conversation with csgo higher ups as far as I'm concerned since I was not included, as a csgo higher up. and the slow down was about his attitude towards matsi in his constant need to change rules how he sees fit, and his making said companion thread. all of which was a legitimate justified comment.

you are right we got that wrong but that doesn't mean we should allow it by any means. What makes the community look like if people know that someone has sexual activity with an animal? In a realistic environment how would that look on xG?

I never said it was cool, I don't like it. but it's the internet, and even though we allow 16 year olds in, all of our game servers are on M rated games meaning 17+ and as such you should expect the internet to be the internet. things you dont like or want to hear come up and people express themselves and their lifestyle a little more freely.

again would you want to be represented with someone who condones zoophilia and again NO ONE IS SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT A PERMANENT BAN BECAUSE WE DON'T DECIDE THE PUNISHMENT OF THAT MAGNUM this was posted in a member protest because i didn't know whether to post in ban request or member protest because it fits in both categories.. please read the thread.

actually you said you wanted him banned, and snackbar is preaching and demanding a permanent ban. read the thread yourself since you gave that advice. ;)

again, closing the thread thing is a higher up thing that should be discussed by everyone as snackbar, hidingmaster, scootaloo, kbrazz all didn't closed it and seemed fine. Also the companion thread was to just get a tally on what people think of the decision as we do with every thread with decision. +1 and -1 are what help xG communicate and give each other opinion.

as stated above, I closed what I saw fit to close. you would understand if you had a level head and were given the opportunity to be a DM/DL that some threads need closed and some dont. they didnt think it did, I did.

you have no reason to delete the thread or posts that relate to the topic. You may delete posts that are nothing but instigation but you cannot delete posts that actively talk about each point each individual has made. You do not have the power to judge

I said I would delete the companion thread at the end of this since this is the real thread where debate should take place. I said I would delete posts that had no relevance/nothing to add. all of which are normal things and were actually also requested by you to have done in some of the threads about you.

A post like this is the exact reason I said everyone should take a day away from the thread to chill out. Clearly you didn't read my post in it's entirety, and you didn't heed a very calm and friendly piece of advice.

About time, why wasn't this made earlier?

I have not seen what happened on the Forums but definitely on the servers, he's just a part of xG's toxicity, not all xG, Snackbar4Johnmadden.

+1

No matter what anyone else says or does is gonna change. I have gave my piece and others gave theirs. I had a long ass response to Chrono about how ludicrous half of what he says sounds but realized it's not getting any where and that i can discuss that in teamspeak with him and snackbar and is now not even about matsi I request this thread to be closed and then a decision to be made on Matsi or not. This is not about Chrono or snackbar.

Let's see if I can post this before the thread is closed

I never have played with Matsi on a server for more than 15 minutes, nor have I ever ventured into tf2 servers so my comment on his admin/moderator privileges are rendered useless. But i'm sure he's not nearly as bad at moderating / admining as you guys make him out to be.

Well the thing is, every person who doesn't really play with matsi (this includes ohstopyou and kbraszle (as our past DL who made him an admin) and almost everyone in the cs:go division) assumes he is a good staff member who actually does his job.

But the thing is, as a person who has played with matsi for months I know for one fact that Matsi is in fact the most useless staff member I've ever seen.

I'm gonna admit 2 things here, my 2 and only concerns about matsi is his staff position and his sassy immature behavior, so no I really don't give a shit about the furry stuff if he enjoys it he can do whatever the fuck he wants as long as he doesnt want me in it.

But like i said you all got the wrong idea on how good of a staff member he is

Correct, he does have tons of ban requests and contributions about a lot of ... god knows what but the thing is, regardless of what he has done on the forums I don't think he deserves staff membership on the servers.

Although since now I understand the consequences of an accepted member protest against you, I will try to give him another chance. If he has even a slight change in his behavior I will revoke my +1

I will keep the thread open for another hour and forty minutes to allow any other final comments to be made. (Thread closes at 5:00pm MST.)

As Vector said, the majority of our views have been stated and there is very little left to add. The companion thread will remain open for the remainder of the evening for any members who have not already been able to give their decision. Please note that in no way does that thread indicate Matsi's fate. It is simply a way the higher ups can track everyone's view on the matter. Also keep in mind that this is a Member Protest, not a ban Request. Matsi is not being banned AFAIK. (That would be a CL decision, but I see no reason why he would be banned.)

I'm just gonna say this. I've said some bad shit on the servers, as has every other adult. To the extent Matsi has? I don't think so. My main concern is whether or not a higher up has confronted him about it. I know myself when I was DM, I sure as fuck didn't. And that being said I guess shame on us. But shame on him for knowing this is primarily a younger aged clan. And young kids are impressionable as fuck. You don't hear me going on about my sexcapades on servers. So frankly you should have known better with that.

I personally don't give two shits if he stays or goes. He does his job, yet he doesn't. He's sassy, but mature. Same can be said with most of the staff we have (hell. Myself included some days)

One last point. You guys are all acting like a bunch of children pointing fingers. Allegations and "he said she said". Give your head a shake guys. Come on. It's the Internet for fucks sakes.

Im not a member so my +1 probably doesnt count but ive had a change of thought. I dont think his membership should be taken away. While i do not really like him, as he seems sassy and pretentious, i do think this thread is more about personal hate. I think some action or warning should be put towards matsi, but not a membership removal. A good amount of xG acts as rude as him, and if we are removing matsi's membership, theirs should be removed too. 9/11 and racist jokes are just as bad and maybe sometimes worse than innuendos, and there is a shit ton of them in xG. I think a demotion would be the best thing, because his personality does make him unfit for mod, in my eyes.

Sorry for the awful wording, on my phone.

pls dont flame me :(

After talking most things out in steam chat for a while it doesn't seem like he's as bad a person as most people say. Call me gullible but points have been made, and I have seen that some people (not excusing myself, of course) accusing him are no better than him.

The only thing that seems to be an actual problem would be *actual, not AFK* activity and attitude as a staff member, coming from several people who didn't always try to bring up "laws and animal abuse" points.

IMO, a warning for staff removal at most because it looks like everything has been built up over time, and he should definitely handle situations better than they have been in the past.

As to stay true to my word, thread is now closed.

I would like to depart with one final comment. Lots of fingers pointed, lots of allegations, and lots of heated tension. But that all aside, I do wish to commend you guys for actually handling yourselves in a respectable, mature way. This is one of those kinds of posts that could EASILY degrade into shitposting, but it didn't. Today, I'm proud of how my clan presented themselves.

I have also had plenty of time to think things over. I've been able to weigh the pros and the cons of the situation and take a good, hard look at everything presented thus far. I was able to take a break from the computer, stayed away from the clan for a whole night, and gave it some time to let the passionate feelings die away. After giving it a break and relooking at this, I am honestly still torn.

On the one hand, we have Matsi's well-documented problems from what seems to be forever ago. We have documented evidence of his attitude problem as of late, and we have many testimonies about how he has presented himself in representation of this clan.

But a VERY valid point was raised when the question was asked: "Has anyone ever actually TALKED to him." That question really got my gears turning, because I can honestly say that with a few exceptions, I haven't actually sat down and talked to Matsi about ANY of this. I did two nights ago, but the conversation was very brief and didn't even scrape the surface of what was presented in this thread.

It seems to me that it'd be almost unfair to expect someone to self-correct problems that aren't being addressed. True, there have been past behaviors exhibited that definitely should NOT have been even given a second thought, but how can I as a leader of this clan rightly punish someone if they never had a set course of clear changes that were expected to be made?

I am aware that many problems have been discussed with Matsi, but I am also seeing that not every problem was approached. I am still levying the pros and cons of having Matsi as a staff member. From what I can tell anyways, he is active, upholds the server rules, and is quick to take care of offenders. But I can't attest to that, because any time there is an issue in the servers, it's either dealt with before I arrive or after I leave.

So, what I am saying is I personally am still weighing the evidence to decide if I feel like Matsi is staff material. But do I think he should lose his membership over this? I mean, I've heard WAY worse things come out of the mouths of some of our other members, but there is the issue of these subjects being brought up in servers with young people present.

I'm changing my +1 for removal of membership to a neutral stance. You guys be the ones to decide if you want him in our clan and I will support it. I have to conclude whether he is staff material or not, and that discussion will be held with Ohstopyou, Moosty, and Rejects.

@Matsi, I do wish to apologize for getting so upset. I was pretty mad when I heard of some of your past actions, but I didn't take the time to consider how long ago they happened or how serious they really were. I was just angry and I lashed out. I told you I was going to do my best to find a suitable compromise to the problems at hand, and this is me holding up my end of that bargain. Hope you don't hate me for having to do my job. T.T