Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

チル. Mogs Vibes

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:121900503

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

While I was playing JB today, we were just having a freeday. I was shot in the back with two T's in front of me following me. I immediately started to shoot just out of instinct and snackbar banned me. I killed him and the other T (i think). I've free killed little before, but never been banned for it.

First off, no, nobody shot you, two of us were chasing you around the map and once we got close to you, you spun around and said "fuck youuu youll never take me aliveeeeee!" and killed both of us ending the round.

I banned you for a day, and the message about you being fucking retarded was a legitimate question, how you would blatantly just freekill and end the round like that in front of staff was beyond me, especially since yoou play here often and you know the rules.

Also, when told that was harsh, I said I dont give a fuck, he freekilled for no reason.

Youre banned for a day. The fact that youd even make a ban protest and then LIE in it instead of just waiting out the 24 hours makes me not want to see you unbanned.

Closed.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Snackbar don't close a thread that you're in when there is a chance you are possible in the wrong.

@Chrono @Bleed @Lithium

opening the thread for further discussion.

Uh yeah.

Saying "are you fucking retarded" is not a legitimate question, especially on a ban. 100% uncalled for, in addition to the comment to gryfons.

No matter what someone does, you need to maintain a rhetoric of respect and professionalism.

That ban reason aside, mogs never causes problems(at least not when I'm on) and to my knowledge he's never been by banned before so an immediate day ban may be a bit much. It's only a day though, so I'd say just wait it out since the ban was valid(you did freekill two Ts).

I was there when that happened and before that I heard some players saying that he was freekilling and lying to get out of it but I don't know if that's true or not so i only watched until ^^^that happened

+1 for unban, should have been teamban, not server... and I don't condone instantly banning someone the first time they fuck up, unless he was freekilling before this, he should have just been slayed, maybe teamswitched. The ban reason is just inappropriate. Division leadership should set a better example than that.

Proper Punishments

Freekilling:

1) Warn and Slay

2) Slay

3) CT Ban for “1440”

The reason we have swapteam is for these instances. You don't just serverban right after 2 freekills if they're accidental. I'd even bet that most admins would only slay, and just teamban for the next freekill.

@Chrono @Lithium

Any further bans I see that do not have a valid reason will be immediately unbanned, without consultation of the banning admin. This includes but is not limited to "are you fuking retarded?", "wtf are you thinking", and "wtf is wrong with you"

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Any further bans I see that do not have a valid reason

Relevant to this [but not to the thread], it may make things a lot easier for Higher-Ups (or for Ban Protests in general) if players who are banned for mass freekilling were given a reason such as "int mass" or "acc mass" as opposed to just "mass freekill" or "mass". It's a small thing, but this way you guys will know whether a mass freekill was intentional or accidental.

Just a thought because I noticed that the majority of bans for mass freekilling is simply just "mass" and it'd make future Ban Protests a lot easier to verify since it won't rely on the Staff Member remembering the incident first hand.