Majestic_Narwha

[xg] Majestic Narwhal - Counter-strike

+1

+1

A:7

M:9

Also he rarely uses his mic but for good resons like tlaking over, idiots, ect. then when warden he will do whatever to make it fun and fair he has personally memorized the rules and i think he is a good person in general

+1

dedicated to populating and tries his best to help inform staff of any issues that arise (be it rule breakers or confusing points) and is actively trying to make sure he has a complete understanding of the rules. activity is definitely one of the most active people right now.

could probably work on understanding perception, you are a little quick to jump the gun on reporting some things like freekills to admin chat but in general it usually happens when you do think you got freekilled, for anyone to instantly call it. definitely you are open to criticism which is a good thing.

he may be very active and have the rules printed out but his attitude is trash on forums and apparently in game as well from a look thru his chat logs

Xeno Gamers - Player Chat History

so -1 knowing rules and being active are only part of it

like this gem

Mar 30, 2016 12:03:23 am i got 3 people ct banned today for less by recording the round. get the fuck off or youll be ct banned for a week [xG] Jailbreak [Day Care|Last CT|Bombs] - XenoGamers.com

or

Mar 28, 2016 11:43:47 pm but the DMs are fudgestains [xG] Jailbreak [Day Care|Last CT|Bombs] - XenoGamers.com (page 2)

If his attitude is better he would make for a great mod.

Like in my unban request, he has been threatening me for a ct ban, asking how many dirks are in my mouth, and saying random sexist, racist things to people on the server. Not a good mod at all, would abuse his powers to ct ban every player.

he may be very active and have the rules printed out but his attitude is trash on forums and apparently in game as well from a look thru his chat logs

so -1 knowing rules and being active are only part of it

like this gem

Mar 30, 2016 12:03:23 am i got 3 people ct banned today for less by recording the round. get the frick off or youll be ct banned for a week [xG] Jailbreak [Day Care|Last CT|Bombs] - XenoGamers.com

or

Mar 28, 2016 11:43:47 pm but the DMs are fudgestains [xG] Jailbreak [Day Care|Last CT|Bombs] - XenoGamers.com (page 2)

If his attitude is better he would make for a great mod.

Incredibly toxic to deal with. Nags on staff, in general flames kids on the servers (everyones at least slightly guilty to this as well as some friendly banter but this is excessive.)

Multiple counts of toxicity, all in the chat logs of jailbreak:

Mar 30, 2016 12:08:42 am "freekilling homosexual" [xG] Jailbreak [Day Care|Last CT|Bombs] - XenoGamers.com

Mar 30, 2016 12:09:59 am "YOU frickING AUTISTIC birch" [xG] Jailbreak [Day Care|Last CT|Bombs] - XenoGamers.com

Mar 30, 2016 12:07:11 am "you are ruining the server" [xG] Jailbreak [Day Care|Last CT|Bombs] - XenoGamers.com

Mar 30, 2016 12:07:18 am "by being a nutless homosexual" [xG] Jailbreak [Day Care|Last CT|Bombs] - XenoGamers.com

Mar 29, 2016 10:23:00 pm "LIKE I SAID YOU frickING special snowflake" [xG] Jailbreak [Day Care|Last CT|Bombs] - XenoGamers.com

Mar 29, 2016 10:24:47 pm "and stop with the caps. you're not 5" [xG] Jailbreak [Day Care|Last CT|Bombs] - XenoGamers.com lol

Also, pretty much everything said here is just not okay for staff to be publicly ranting about on the server, if anyone at all. A large majority of our players are like 13, wtf dude

[attach=full]23462[/attach]

I'd like to also say that your "ahh drugs im in big trouble!!" post doesn't add up with this bragging but that's not my problem.

On a side note, it is unbelievably stupid to ask people for illegal drugs over the internet, but that's another issue entirely.

I'm not CS but I'm gonna shove my vote down here anyway, he may be dedicated but he's extremely disrespectful if anything, not exactly staff material when you call everyone an 'autist' and threaten to CT ban someone and boast about it, if I'm right in seeing some of these logs too he tells people to get off /his/ server. apuu.sh_o0P0A_85ecab9e81.thumb.png.b3220c675d543a44b18f56b8d3ab995b.png

Excuse the tacky paint-job done here, these are a few examples of his behavior too, not exactly friendly.

A:8

M:4

Here's a bit more juicy reading material for you ladies.

[spoiler=Narwhal In Action]apuu.sh_o0Pgs_67ad70e22a.thumb.png.8afedfe6b4275cf94e8765e4b964e681.png

This one is self explanatory, him shit-talking players like it's going out of fashion.

apuu.sh_o0PhZ_c9e9716f16.thumb.png.ff4c2d70ddb835d47c4311abed1d2040.png

Boasting about him CT banning three people through ban-requests, slight amount of ass-kissing here and there and more disrespect.

apuu.sh_o0Pjc_b9e27442ab.thumb.png.cfbf373a0c1618232d4c20bedf1f76d4.png

Disrespecting @Complex and more disrespect towards other players.

apuu.sh_o0Plu_ae80df9c43.thumb.png.85002efcc1d028f004b896c2a19661fe.png

Even more disrespect, as seen at the time 00:36:45 to 00:37:13

apuu.sh_o0Pnk_6435a3a258.thumb.png.928ace4927a2472fce0f0015194cb4a4.png

This one even features @Chrono at 00:11:49, as well as some more disrespectful behaviour here and there.

apuu.sh_o0Ppy_b84b44021a.thumb.png.c33733602c1d494139be316784e6bde6.png

And the season finale of Narwhal because I don't want to clog up more of this staff request, disrespect towards 'Jake' and Division Managers.

Watching your mouth isnt something that would help, you honestly should be banned for your chat logs anywhere between one week to one month, you're extremely disrespectful and you want to further your self in the community as a position that is meant to keep the peace, why should you be privileged to get a second chance just cause you want staff now, that doesn't make much sense... -1 Request close @Bleed

Watching your mouth isnt something that would help, you honestly should be banned for your chat logs anywhere between one week to one month, you're extremely disrespectful and you want to further your self in the community as a position that is meant to keep the peace, why should you be privileged to get a second chance just cause you want staff now, that doesn't make much sense... -1 Request close @Bleed

lots of players are equally as mouthy and disrespectful, its just that you cant prove it because its usually over the mic. thats #1

and yes, I should have had this closed after the last promo/demo. I got too much going on to devote myself right now..

and yea, I'm an @sshole, but I have been a moderator/admin/co owner before. I didnt get demoted, the servers shut down or I stepped down because I didnt have the time.

If I work on some things, I know I'm capable, but definitely not right now. I gotta grow up and be able to stay patient and level headed and got lots of other things to work on before I'd be ready so please @Lithium @Bleed close the thread. perhaps I'll try a while down the road, but I definitely need to work on a lot of areas before I would be ready to take this on. sorry guys

lots of players are equally as mouthy and disrespectful, its just that you cant prove it because its usually over the mic. thats #1

Moderators are held to a higher standard than players. They can't be hot headed, they need to be calm when making decisions.

Closed upon request.