Snackbar

Wasnt Gonna Make One

But I'm out. Needed this past month because of a huge job promotion and move to a new house.

I am disappointed.

Removing most of you from my steam friends, if you see me on after an hour, I must like you.

Wont be on the server at all.

Best of luck to everyone

For what it's worth, you did a great job of stepping in and building up the CS:GO Division during it's lengthy time spent in the dark. Sure there may have been times where your methods would butt heads against others opinions, but the fact remains that you did infact do your best to support and aid the CS:GO Division in its growth and that much shows. It's really a shame to see that you'll be taking your leave, and more-so a disappointment that the Higher-Ups decided to demote for inactivity when it was evident that you had obligations to fill outside of Xeno Gamers.

Props to you, as our lives definitely take priority over the clan (no offense to xG as a whole). I just wish that a temporary suspension of powers was dealt as opposed to a straight demotion as it is hardly fair to be demoted when someone has, as mentioned earlier, certain obligations to tend to outside of xG. Really wish that your resignation didn't occur on the grounds that it has.

That all being said, congratulations on the job promotion as well as moving on up in life with a new place to call your own. Hoping you overcome most (if not all) of life's shitty obstacles m8 :coffee:

awe you removed me homie. Oh well, you were a cool mofo and an amazing staff member from what i saw. Good luck with everything and i wish nothing but the best of luck. Next time take more dick picks for xg fam.

It's truly a sad day here in xG. Snackbar is one of the chillest dudes I have ever met, and has done far more for me personally than most of the people I meet online. On a personal level, he is genuine, sincere, and actually cares about you once he gets to know you.

It honestly hurts my heart to see this happen, as I honestly feel xG will be less without him. He did an AMAZING recovery act for the CS:GO division when he helped restabilize it. We went through the ranks together. I consider him an internet brother in a way.

I hope that this whole ordeal can at least help us to mend the current problem we seem to be facing in this clan with swift demotions happening over mundane little issues. I know Silence is currently working on a guide to help our members know what they are expected to do if there is an instance of abuse they wish to report. I feel like Snackbar got the short end of the stick in this, had little to no communication offered to him, and generally did not deserve what happened. It's especially painful when I receive a message after a demotion that says "Why was I demoted? I didn't do anything wrong and nobody talked to me about it. This was so sudden."

When this happens, you know there's a problem with the system. Hopefully we can fix it. Snackbar, I didn't know you as long as I've known some of the other members here, but you are one hell of a guy. I hope to at least see you around these parts every so often. If there's ever anything you need, hit me up.

You'll be missed man, not seen you that much around the servers but from what I've seen you were a pretty chill guy overall.

If you ever wish to come back remember that you'll always be welcome

Take it easy

Edited by Egossi (see edit history)

@Snackbar , if you ever get back on the forums and read this, I want you to know that you were loved and you were one of the best staff members I have ever known on any of the various game servers that I have been on. I wish you farewell and a happy life. I do not agree with the higher ups because you said that you were going to be leaving for a month because of personal issues that you could not get away from.

I think the higher ups will regret their decision because you did a shit ton for the cs:go division on the server as well as behind the scenes. You were a treasured member of xG and you will never be forgotten (even though you unfriended me :( )!

I wish you the best of luck!

-Your bud, Gryfons

Awwwwww you like me <3

I'm really sad to see you go tho :c we had some good talks and I hope your life treats you well hope we can talk soon :c