Don't bump so much. You'll rustle people's jimmies which is bad considering you're trying to get on their good side for them to +1 you.

Plus it's not helping your case too much by going against the advice of staff... You know.. Just throwing that out there

(bump)

Don't bump so much. You'll rustle people's jimmies which is bad considering you're trying to get on their good side for them to +1 you.

It's a good thing that I use dark mode for the forums.

But for real though, dude. Don't bump the thread so much. Bello has already told you to chill with the bumps. People will see your application. It's fine for you to bump the thread, but don't do it like every three hours. You literally just made the thread yesterday, and you've got roughly 28 more days to get the needed +1's. Just chill, Ksplayer.

Kills me in JailBreak all the time as Pyro. I don't have a rating because I'm not sure yet. You used to act kiddish and sometimes you do but you have improved to be more mature but your very active on the servers. Right now your a neutron (+/-) you'll learn in Chemistry.

A: 9.2/10

M: 5.1/10

After taking the time to further think about my vouch, unfortunately I am changing my vouch to neutral.

You are very active, yes.... But your maturity is needing a lot of work though....

Also neutral because even when you were told to stop bumping by multiple people, you ignored and continued, really not cool.

Sorry m8.....