Just based on how I've seen you act on forums, I'm gonna go ahead and -1. My vouch will be from a Teamspeak/forum point of view, not TF2.

A: 4/10

M: 2/10

You bumped like 4 times in one day, ignored multiple people, and still continue to bump it.

Wouldn't yet another ironic bump be extremely hilarious?

No. No it would not.

Why are you all derailing the hell out of this thread. It's a Member Submission, not a thread in General where you can spam replies that are either irrelevant or non-contributory. If the guy wants to bump and flood his own thread, let him. The only damage being done here is being done to himself, by himself.

That being said, judging by his behaviour in this thread alone, he either isn't taking the application process seriously enough or he's just incredibly eager to get in. Either way, it isn't influencing your reputation in any positive way @KSPlayer1337 (as demonstrated by the amount of negative replies generated here) so you may want to reconsider posting a "bump" in the foreseeable future; though it already looks like you've toned it down, so kudos :coffee:

A: ?/10

M: ?/10

D: +/-0 Not enough to go on to properly vouch for or against.

You are always on the servers but your maturity before and now still is affecting you.

Your now mature ingame but on the forums you clearly haven't change so imma hand you this L...

I mean this -1

A:9

M:2