BottomFraggingO

Confused And Slayed & Hogging Warden?!

Lately I have been slayed twice by staff for doing the same thing but for diffrent reasons. I would go into lasers(forgot map) and choose my lr as Russian Roulette. This would spawn the ct into lasers killing them. When I was slain the first time I was told that it was because I cheated before called cheating was allowed . The second time I did that I was slain because its not "cheating" its killing people with the map. But the definition of cheating is act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, espically in a game or examination. When asking a Dm about this they said cheating is never allowed. So why do people cheat during lr? Is using the map cheating or is that another category?!?

Secondly I sit here and watch(not to call anyone out butttt...) Rabid take warden after warden after warden. Why is it if i try to take warden more then twice in a row it is passed from me? There was clearly others that wanted to be warden on ct but was not givin a chance. Does this happen to anyone else?!?

From my own opinion if you call cheating allowed at the same time as you click their name. As in you didn't even finish you're rules and they're already dying from the lasers i would also slay. However at the same time I would also say that if you aren't in a LR (players are beaconed) and you tell a CT to go some where I'd say that they wouldn't have to do it since you aren't in a LR. So iduno where i'd go with this :\

I was there, and I think that it would have been fine if you cheated(and said cheating was allowed) if you played no scope or something else besides an lr thats spawns you somewhere. I think cheating would be fine(if you say its allowed) only if the other person has a chance at still winning. Spawning the person into a laser makes them have a 0 percent chance of winning

I was there, and I think that it would have been fine if you cheated(and said cheating was allowed) if you played no scope or something else besides an lr thats spawns you somewhere. I think cheating would be fine(if you say its allowed) only if the other person has a chance at still winning. Spawning the person into a laser makes them have a 0 percent chance of winning

When i pmed staff i was told that, but death is not instant they have ABOUT 3 seconds in which time if they were thinking could have shot. Granted its like a 10% chance

this is using the map to kill him. it shouldnt be allowed ever. it gives them no chance of winning if you have first shot btw. just dont do it again or is it that hard to not be cancer?

using the map to kill someone because it teleports them into a laser on your lr isn't allowed, it never has been allowed, regardless of whoever came up with this "i can call cheating allowed on any lr and do anything" notion.

that in itself is another debacle to be approached soon.

as far as your being passed over on warden, in my experience when i do it to you, i was literally playing with rabid duke and orangejuice as CT on a few maps, and they were admittedly spamming pre-mic for warden so you wouldn't get it with the intention to pass, and you would still somehow get warden over them. and each possible time you would !days and press whatever number is cancer day, so rather at that time when they were spamming to avoid you spamming it, i would pass from you. there's never been an issue with warden hogs, if others dont want to take warden thats them, the issue is in spamming for warden.

No cheating implies something like gun toss for example, if you ran and threw your gun somewhere across the map rather than jumping and throwing. What you described isn't "Cheating". It's an unfair lr, and those aren't allowed. It's like doing Shot4Shot and saying the CT has to hold still the whole time and you c

an run around. Can't do that. They still have to have an even chance of winning. If you say you can cheat, both players can cheat, so its still fair. You just cant do unfair LRs.

@Lithium @Owl @Bleed @Chrono

Alot of this was already said, but correct me on any points if something is wrong.

No cheating implies something like gun toss for example, if you ran and threw your gun somewhere across the map rather than jumping and throwing. What you described isn't "Cheating". It's an unfair lr, and those aren't allowed. It's like doing Shot4Shot and saying the CT has to hold still the whole time and you c

an run around. Can't do that. They still have to have an even chance of winning. If you say you can cheat, both players can cheat, so its still fair. You just cant do unfair LRs.

exactly this.

@Owl @Bleed @Lithium @xGShadowSpy @Duke

from what i've been hearing is somewhere down some line that someone said if the T says cheating is allowed for any lr, that they can basically do whatever they want, i.e. shotgun war, cheating allowed, they can drop shotgun and grab ak...

who/what happened and said this?

It should go without saying that you can't 'cheat' to make it unfair. Like ShadowSpy said, cheating in LRs can be allowed as a rule, so long as what you do isn't unfair to the other player (e.g. saying cheating is allowed on a race, and you go through a teleporter to get there faster).

death is not instant they have ABOUT 3 seconds in which time if they were thinking could have shot

This is obviously unfair, was why OJ slayed you, and as I told you in PM is not allowed.

Lately I have been slayed twice by staff for doing the same thing but for diffrent reasons. I would go into lasers(forgot map) and choose my lr as Russian Roulette. This would spawn the ct into lasers killing them. When I was slain the first time I was told that it was because I cheated before called cheating was allowed . The second time I did that I was slain because its not "cheating" its killing people with the map. But the definition of cheating is act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, espically in a game or examination. When asking a Dm about this they said cheating is never allowed. So why do people cheat during lr? Is using the map cheating or is that another category?!?

This particular section is about the whole "No cheating" aspect of Last Requests. It's an incredibly broad definition and doesn't really specify or mean anything in general, that is, it's hard to determine what it means exactly. My suggestion would be to add a brief explanation that reads something along the lines of "This includes having an unfair advantage at any point over the other player (excluding whoever gets the first shot in shot4shot)"

#2 No cheating is basically a broad word for dont do anything that isn't fair. seems fine to me and is up for discretion, however pretty common sense things are like Ts not specifying their rules for gun toss and saying "I didn't say you had to x y or z" which should be a little more cracked down on.

Long story short (and as previously mentioned), you shouldn't be doing anything in your LR that gives a distinct and unfair advantage to either side.

Don't know about this whole "cheating is allowed" nonsense either since xG very clearly has a general rule put in place that states that cheating isn't allowed. To put it into perspective, that would be like Warden announcing a "no rules Warday in cellblock" :bored:

Hey dudes and lesser liked dudes.

Stop being dumb and looking for loopholes

Read #2

And #7

Now to further combatant your cries for attention and attention whore seeking ways since you're too dense to operate like a normal human being.

Mod(s) and Admin(s) always have the final say on the server, if they feel what you are doing is scum, bull sh*t or even grassing the rules that rub them the wrong way, it's their job to take action against you as they see fit.

For the general rules of the community this rule was made exclusively for me back in 2014 and it will be enforced just like any other rule.

1. Any unspoken loopholes in any of these rules are up to the discretion of staff members, if you try to use loopholes intentionally, you can be punished.

So my good friend with this being said @Lithium could you please make a new rule under the last request section along the lines of-

1. During last request using the map to kill someone is strictly prohibited
  2. Examples- Doing Russian roulette in mid air causing the loser to fall to their death upon a winner. Using a map prop that would kill someone. e.x The lazers on certain maps.

It should go without saying that you can't 'cheat' to make it unfair. Like ShadowSpy said, cheating in LRs can be allowed as a rule, so long as what you do isn't unfair to the other player (e.g. saying cheating is allowed on a race, and you go through a teleporter to get there faster).

This is obviously unfair, was why OJ slayed you, and as I told you in PM is not allowed.

But why do Staf and members use teleporters any ways?(w/0 calling it) and when i asked you about cheating you said it was never allowed?!?

and when i asked you about cheating you said it was never allowed

I said the specific situation you described (putting CTs in lasers) was never allowed.

But why do Staf and members use teleporters any ways

No idea what you mean.